Chapter 23

So, I wake up and check my Wattpad to see someone post a hateful message, not only on my message board but also in one of my books about how disgusting I was to have a black woman and a white man dating. It was posted in one of my newer books that popped right when it was posted and this hater that goes by the name of @kattykature233 . I honestly was shocked because I never experienced THAT first hand and all I could do was laugh because not long after she was then attacked by my fans so...I'm God and I reported her so if she's still up here don't worry.

Just let go and let God decide her fate☺

Just to Piss her off, here's another chapter of my interracial hit ❤❤

Keisha POV

"Keisha Wake dat ahh up! Keisha Wake dat ahh up!" I groan irritated with Jas jumping on my bed and having to leave today. Ugh why!?!

"Jas stop oh my God! I'm up!" She giggles before hopping off my bed and darting across the room to her side of the room.

"Good, now you better hurry and get dressed so we can get some breakfast before leaving."

"Okay hungry butt." I say climbing out of bed.

"Hey!" I laugh lightly jogging to the bathroom.

Tomorrow....

Yep tomorrow I should be starting my monthly so I'm going to try and stay clear of anything that can cause my emotions to go all haywire. I just planned on staying in all day and eating☺.

Spike! Yo ahh got school tomorrow.

Yeah, how could I forget?

Guess I'll just have to have my alone time after school then. Two more days, before I'm allowed to stay in and sleep.

I head into the bathroom and get freshened up before coming back out and actually getting dressed before breakfast. After that and posting my IG pic, we both head out to the cafeteria.

"Ran off on da plug twice! " Jas sung on our way there. Me being me, I had to join in.

"He say he dissed me on his last album, I guess nobody heard, cause nobody bought his last album." This was a thing until we actually made it into the cafeteria. We did our usual thing, grabbing our plates and filling them with food. Me especially since my cravings have increased, something I hate during my period. No I'm not worried I'd get bigger, just the fact that the people I share a home with hate it when I'm in and out of the kitchen.

Finishing, we make our way over to our usual spot and sit down to eat. "Morning you to, feeling better Keisha?" David asks the moment we sit down.

"Honestly, no, I'm leaving paradise and tomorrow I'm going to school knowing I could pop off on someone at any moment."

"Aww, poor baby you'll be fine." I give him a heated glare and he immediately stops laughing and clears his throat. I smirk and start to chomp down on this morning meal.

"Yoo-hoo! Mr Michelson good morning!" I roll my eyes at the sound of her voice this morning. Jesus the last thing I need is a headache.

"Morning, could you keep it down please?" He says a little above a whisper. She gives a confused look and shakes it off, taking her seat anyways.

"I understand, having to wake up this early gives me headaches to," lies, "I know you must not be ready to leave."

"I don't think anyone is." Jas chimes in, while eating. Only her I swear. I giggle at that and continue to eat.