Chapter 11

David POV

Fuck. I woke up heartbroken and pissed at the same time. Oh how perfect timing was. Becky thought it was cute to attack me with a kiss around the same time Keisha came to see me. Fuck my life. I groaned clutching my chest from the hurt of her words yesterday. We're not together and we'll never be. Out of all those words I seemed to break down when I heard, together we'll never be. God I was so angry!

I didn't waste time reporting Becky for forcing herself on me. You should've seen her, she wasn't even worried about getting suspended she was more set on us. The US that only existed in her little head.

I decided to call in sick today and try to stop by her(Keisha) house to see her today. So I went ahead and called Deon to see if he wanted to hang out today and he agreed. I had to catch a glimpse of her today. I decided to head over later after school and their practice was out, and headed downstairs to mope around all day.

Keisha POV

Waking up I slumped out of bed really not wanting to go to school, but if I wasn't dying I knew I had to go anyway. I tried to be ecstatic at the fact that I was going on a date with Kaden in two days, but Mr Michelson had to ruin it. He made my heart hurt, and I hated it.

I reached the bathroom and noticed the tear stains on my face and decided that a shower would help me. I climbed in the shower and washed under the warm water that released the tension in my muscles.

I climbed out the shower and pulled on some clothes (in mm), and grabbed my things before heading downstairs. I greeted my family and grabbed a poptart before heading straight out the door. Not even getting a chance to hear my brother tell me about his plans for today.

I reached school and met up with all my friends including Jas. I saw Kaden approaching and I decided to pull him aside to ask him a question.

"What's up?" He asked once we stopped.

"I was wondering if you'd like to come over after school today?"

"Come over where?" He asked confused. I don't know why, but I found his dumb question to be the cutest and funniest thing ever.

"My house silly." I said giggling. He blushed and looked away. "Um sure."

Bring!

"Well I'll see you in 5th!" I grabbed my things and headed to first.
⏰⌚⏰⌚⏰⌚⏰⌚⏰⌚⏰
Me and Kaden walked into 5th period and noticed that Mr Michelson wasn't here, nor was Becky. Probably got caught. No, because if they did they would tell us if he was fired. They're probably at each other's house. Ugh shut up!

"Keisha you okay?" Jas asked. I pulled out of my daze and shook my head.

"Yeah, I was just dreaming." I got to the book work left for us today. It was hard being that Mr Michelson filled my thoughts to the max. All the way to the point where I was just doodling on the book.

"Keisha I know something's wrong, just tell-"

"I caught Mr Michelson and Becky kissing yesterday." I said quietly. It was quiet for a while before she placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, he it isn't worth the brain space. He'll be sorry."

"I know he's not worth the brain space. I also know that I'm going on a date with Kaden Saturday, plus he's coming over today."

"You sure don't waste time!"

"Gotta keep it moving."

Bring!