chapter 8

Be Dave ====>

When you woke up john was gone making you fly off the ground yelling.
Dirk woke up grabbing his sword.
"WHATS WRONG " he yelled .
" John! HE IS GONE " you yelled back at him.
" what?!" He replied
"YOU HEARD ME" you yelled at him.
"I DID HEAR YOU " he yelled back. You both were now full on yelling at one another.
" IF YOU DIDN'T DISAPPEAR WE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS MESS" you yell at dirk.
"THINK I LEFT FOR A FUCKING CHOICE? OH LET ME GO BE A CONTESTANT IN A FUCKED UP KILLING GAME?!" He yelled at you
"YES TO GET AWAY FROM YOUR RESPONSIBILITY "you yelled at him.
"WELL I DIDN'T OKAY I WAS PUT HERE WITH NO WAY HOME " he yelled at you.
" FUCK YOU" you yelled.
Dirk was trying to not lose his temper "YOU....LITTLE....LOOK..... " dirk took a sigh to calm down.
"Lets not do this lets find your boyfriend what was his name again? " dirk asked you
" john....john egbert" you said huffing.
" john egbert .....where...have I heard of that....john...john egbert. ....." he said puzzled. You watched him be puzzled. He started to pace around looking around.
"WAIT JOHN EGBERT?" Dirk yelled at you.
".......yeah....that's what I said...." you looked at him weird.
"John egbert, THAT'S JAKES COUSIN " dirk said gripping his weapon.
"....oh......shit" you said dropping your hands to your side.

Be john===>

Jake was overwhelming at first. He was extremely happy to meet you. He didn't let go of you for a good 10 minutes before you started to ask questions.
Jake always had a big smile on his face.
"...jake....your lonely here aren't you..." you said softly.
Jake stopped and looked down.
" that hard to tell?.....yeah....it's not everyday I get to talk to someone thats not trying to kill me or run" jake said softly.
"What about dirk?" You asked.
Jakes eyes got cold as he got an angry look.
"I'm going to kill him" jake said with venom laced in his words.
"Why?" You asked poking the elephant in the room.
"I let him in, I trusted him....I fell for him....and he used me....he took advantage of me then left me......I will kill him" jake said looking down an angry look on his face.
" oh....well thats not what he said" you said making jake almost appear in your face.
" he lies just like his brother they are evil they both need to die" jake growled lowly.
" dave he is nice he saved me and he is my boyfriend " you said making jake grip your shoulders
" HE is tricking you!" He said gripping your arms tightly.
A yell for help caught both of your attentions. Jakes eyes narrowed he grabbed his bow pulling you out.
He picked you up and started to do weird patterns as he ran. He would jump around weirdly as he left his cave with you on his shoulder. The calls for help came out louder and louder till you got to a hill looking down on a man. He was bleeding and running calling out for help.
"We need to help him" you said trying to get down. Jake put you down to force you to the ground covering your mouth.

(  thanks to the beloved @AchMchalesShe is a good friend of mine and she started to draw for me

( thanks to the beloved @AchMchales
She is a good friend of mine and she started to draw for me. You should go thank her cuz she daaa best maann love yeahh gurrl thank you for the drawings)

A creature dashed at him screeching. It had it had like demon goat legs. It was extremely skinny, pale skin laid on his bones. It had praying mantis arms. It ran at the man screaming loudly. The man yelled out a final help before the creature stabbed its arms into his sides.The man spit up blood on the creatures face. It made a low growl as its face split open to show multiple rows of teeth. It bites down on the mans head. It bit his head letting the body fall to the floor. He crunched down on his skull making horrible sounds.
You were mortified. The creature turns its head before it took off running.
In your froze fear jake picked you up taking you back to the cave. He did the special jumps again before he lets you in the cave.
That's when you started to panic.
"The hell was that!" You yelled at jake as he went to go look for something.
He started to look around for something in a corner. He soon pulled out a dirty old book. He dusts it off bringing it over to you.
" I haven't used it in years but it has all the information I collected on all the monsters here" jake said handing you it.
You take it a bit shaken to look in the book there were small sketches in the book of every monster. You flip to the monster you just saw.
"Its a stalker? They don't have eyes? They hear well?" You asked jake as he nods.
" yes during the day the monster's are blind they have no eyes but hear extremely well. That's why I didn't help the man he was already marked for death. I don't have the meds to fix him he would of bled to death and if not that the stalkers would of hunted him down killing him and myself" jake said walking away going to a box getting a glass bottle of water. He took a few sips before putting it back
You flipped through the book till the last page where there was a note

"'Dear Jake,
I know I left and I'm so sorry... What you said before you fell asleep really scared me. I don't want you to die well because... I'm not good with this emotions thing but I would really miss you if your died so... I left because I get too reckless. You get hurt because of me and I'm scared that I won't be able to save you the next time. I need you to stay alive for me... Okay? I love you, really, Jake. You're my English Muffin... Great, now I want an English muffin... Thanks a lot Jake. * little smiley face*
Ps: If you want me to ever come back, just find me and say these words;
'Hella Jeff' "

You were confused as something made a loud boom outside.