The End of the Enigmus: Part 2

This is the first part of the chapter written/edited by me, Winter and Wind Runner. It's really, REALLY long but blame Winter for that. :P Just kidding. ;)

This isn't the end, don't worry. The final part of this 'Final Chapter' will be up this weekend.

Enjoy!

Cap'n

Trilby awoke with a start before rubbing her head. Mycroft wasn't kidding about how sore his power was.

His powers were depleted from the ships lack of imagination despite dealing with the Silence problem a few days ago, Mycroft Xavier was able to briefly send Trilby into the future, by combining his and several of the other crew mates powers and a very useful Time Turner they had taken from the Silencers remains.

Usually, Mycroft would send someone back in time from the future to warn another person from the past but this time he was able to send Trilby's mind into the future to prevent any more problems due to the Silence's time meddling. Trilby had seen into her own future and it wasn't pretty. Now, not even the Book of Souls knew what would happen next and Trilby needed to help her crew the best way she could.

She was still shocked at seeing her own death but she relayed the message to the Captain through telepathy.

Captain hesitated for a moment before replying.

'Alright. Thank you both. We'll continue on with our plan, it's the only chance we've got. I'll tweak it a little and let's hope it works.'

Several hours later, the crew and the Ex Pirate Lords gathered into the main 'mess hall' as the Captain went over her plan.

"With the Ex Pirate Lords and our team working together, I think the best course of action is using a three pronged attack. That way all three of our teams can accomplish more in less time. One team consisting of the pirate lords will launch a full fledged attack on the island of Cotogari. I know that Trilby has seen the outcome of this fight but let me assure you that I will not allow that to happen to anyone in this room. Old foes or not, we are all fighting to take down the marines and Booker once and for all."

"I'll leave it up to Winter to divide the T.E members into the two teams. The Ex Pirate Lords team will go and take down the Marines and bring our friends back. One of our teams will go and try to lift our ships curse. The other will go and defeat the Dark Revengers for good. I've already talked to Trilby and she'll be filling both teams in on any info necessary to their mission and will be the main contact throught the task. Now, then. Let's get to work."

"The Stealth Team, consisting of Aragon Jacks, Sor Juana, WindRunner, Mycroft Xavier, Snow, Phoenix, Angie Black, Arrowskull, Jodie and Trilby." Winter called out as they stood to attention.

"Your job is to lift the ships curse by locating the skull hidden in Skullrock Cave. According to the information we've recieved, you must extinguish the blue flames within it without destroying the skull."

"Why isn't Captain, coming? Surely she's the fire user so it would make sense for her to come." Phoenix asked.

Winter gave a knowing smile.

"It would, wouldn't it?"

Captain slowly sidled away from the group awkwardly before she was caught by Winter's quick reflexes as she pulled sharply on the Captain's collar, dragging her backwards and into the crowd of pirates again. Captain casually pulled back her collar into the proper upright position as if nothing was wrong before Winter glared at her carefree, oblivious expression.

"Well?" Winter prompted as Captain gave a sigh.

"I can't go because I'd probably break the thing." She admitted.