Chapter 6 - No More Secrets

Hey guys! It's the Captain here! Hob Goblin aka Miss Helsing wrote the first bit of this chapter and helped with the main idea of the next major plotline so I hope you enjoy it! Unfortunately she couldn't finish it due to unforseen evil computers along with sudden endless amounts of coursework so let's give her a big hand by updating the next bit of AoP! Yes, I abbreviated it. Why? Because I wanted to.

You could call this chapter a collab of sorts between myself and Hob- Goblin so neither of us can write the next chapter, considering we both worked hard on this one. That means someone else needs to volunteer, since NO ONE did the last time, it's only fair we keep the story going, regardless of how busy we all are. Someone needs to do it, we've had a nice break so let's  get back to writing, got it?

OK, I'm finished with my rant.

Enjoy! ;-)

Cap'n

Tucked within a streamed cul-de-sac off the Wattpadian sea,
St. Marlo Church,
23:45

Torches flared from the wall brackets, casting smoky shadows upon the cold stone walls and their intent, expectant faces.

The men, and three women, scattered about the chilled room were as legendary to common folk as sea wolves. They were supercilious and bold, avaricious and gallant, but above all, they for their own reasons, desired to crush the brats known as Team Enigma.

No one dared disturb the silence. All thirty two of the notorious felons simply lingered in the shadows, awaiting for him to speak. The being before them, assessing each of the gathered as he would a blade he was contemplating on stealing, was known to be so frightful and heinous that most referred to him as not a man, but as demon: a creature of nightmares.

Dressed entirely in black, he rose from his throne, made from damaged bone and arrow heads, and grinned at the darkness that surrounded him: a darkness created of shadows and the malicious figures they held.