Twelve: Taken

School is a bitch but I managed to finish my homework and now I got some typing done! I hope you enjoy this update! I'll try to update again this week or soon. 

********** 

"Hazel, come on." I shook her but she just rolled over, pulling the blanket over her head.  

"Chris, no. Leave me alone." I smiled and looked down at her.  

"Mama!" Hazel quickly sat up and spun around.  

"Sophia!" Hazel scooped her up in her arms and kissed her repeatedly, making Sophia giggle. Turns out, Sophia had an allergic reaction the the food that Mom gave her so she had to stay at the hospital but she could come home today so I went and picked her up.  

"I missed you!" Hazel squealed, falling back on the bed with Sophia. They were both laughing and Sophia started touching Hazel's face, like she was blind.  

"Now get up. I made us a reservation at a restaurant for all three of us to go eat." I said.  

"Okay." Hazel finally got out the bed, holding Sophia on her hip. They went into the bathroom and closed the door as I fell out on the bed. I had been sad because Hazel looked depressed that Sophia was in the hospital. It makes me happy to see her smile again. For a split second, we had both thought Sophia didn't make it while we were at the hospital. But she came through and now she's better than ever. I wanted to celebrate so I made us reservations at a restaurant to go out to eat at.  

Hazel came out a little while later, with a towel wrapped around her and a towel wrapped around Sophia.  

"Chris, can you go dress her while I get ready?" Hazel asked, nudging Sophia towards me.  

"Sure. Come on, lil bit." I said, standing up. Sophia tiptoed over to me and I picked her up, carrying her out the room.  

I took Sophia to her room and dressed her in a cute outfit consisting of black leggings, black studded combat boots with a white shirt and jean jacket. She started giggling and hopping around and soon, Hazel walked into the room, wearing white leggings, a long black long sleeve shirt that had a gold heart on the front and her black studded combat boots identical to Sophia's.  

"You ready to go?" I asked, standing up and putting my hands on her waist.  

"You bet. Lets get going. Come on, Sophia." She replied. Sophia grabbed her hand and followed Hazel downstairs and outside to the car.  

"Guys, we're heading out to lunch." I announced, looking at the guys who were relaxing in the living room.  

"A'ight. Bring us something to eat back." Red responded. I rolled my eyes and headed out the door, getting into my newly painted Lamborghini.  

"Hey, can we go by the store really quick before we go to the restaurant, I need to get something." Hazel said.  

"Sure. What store?" I ask.  

"Just any drug store that's in the way to the restaurant."  

"Okay then." I wonder what she needed to go to the store for.  

Hazel POV 

I hope Chris wasn't going to ask me what I needed. If he found out, he would be mad for sure. I needed to go to the drug store to get a pregnancy test. I missed my period and I have been having this feeling that something was off about me. If I was pregnant, how was I going to tell Chris? Would he be mad? We already have Sophia, he wouldn't want another baby would he?  

He pulled up to the pharmacy and I hopped out, running inside as quickly as I could. When I got on the correct aisle, I looked at all the tests and picked up 3 of the best ones that said they were accurate on the box. If they all said the same thing, then I would know for sure.