CollegeRules Part 17

**Bryans POV**

I woke up in a daze. Head sore with blurry vision when I opened my eyes. It was pitch black really. I felt myself stuck. I was chained to something. Seems like a pole. I looked around as I remembered what was the last thing I saw before I phased out. I saw Carnell!!. I thought excitedly. Carnell was in the back room laying on the floor than metal struck my head. SHIT. I looked at my surroundings. "Fuck Im sure Im still in this damn lot", I said in a whispered. Then there was a noise, more of a moan sound really but who ever it was was more in pain. I paniced. "Cherish?!....Skylar?!...Kelly?!....Dustin?!". There was no response. "You guys!!...anyone!!". I shouted but there was still nothing. The moaning noise was now at a panic itself. WTF is going on! Suddenly the lights turned on.

**Skylars POV**

The bright lights hurt my eyes.

I looked around frightened. Bryan was chained to a rusty pole and I noticed we were no longer in Patricks lot, this place was more of a butchers mill. I cried. Staring at myself chained down on a conveyer belt. The others were also chained down. Dustin was the only one looking around lost and scared as I. I could not move. I freaked.

**Dustins POV**

I was in pain the chains felt like my circulation would cut off at any point but I wasnt passed out yet so I guess it was just my imagination. I seen Skylar freaking out. SMH that wont make the situation better. Kelly and E'mane were on another belt knocked out. Fuck. Bryan stared at me in tears. I cried too ..hell I might as well, I didnt know Patrick could be this heartless. Two of my friends were already dead. I looked around more crying my eyes red to see what else was happening than suddenly a loud screeching sound came shooting from the Intercom in the corner of the room. We all looked that way.

** Intercom **

(Welcome to your final nightmare, your all officially in my grasps. Is friendship really that strong?...well will see, let the fun begin)