College Rules part 2

First day of College, Chanel and Cherish walk outside from there homes stunning*

Cherish - well look at you

Chanel smiles* - Is it too much?...i was going to do the whole Japanese thing

Cherish - Oh no!...your perfect like i am *They side hug and walk towards the colleges bus stop approaching Carnell*

Carnell - Aww daamn, why yall got to be here..at this bus stop?

Cherish rolls her eyes* - Because we can negro, you don't own it

Carnell - Well wait and see, ima own it soon and you won't be here *Cherish and Carnell began to argue*

Chanel - I don't know why yall bother, yall do this every time we see one another

*They stare each other down then finally the bus arrives with them seeing everyone else* Kelly sitting w/ Bryan....Chavon sitting w/Dustin...Patrick w/ Cherish..Chanel w/Carnell and E'mane in the way back*...Everyone begins to chat*

Carnell - Dang you be up on the bus super early

Dustin - I told your ass to set your alarm

Carnell laughs - Well its too late now huh?...I'm here already

Dustin smirks - Well Mr. too late, i bet yo ass still didnt get your books, Mrs. Hope gonna love to fail your ass

Carnell checks his backpack all panic -Daaamn!!!...I know i had em' i could of swore.... *He turns towards E'mane* .....Ayy can i borrow your history books, I'll promise to return them in good condition *Dustin looks back at her shaking his head ; E'mane thinks to herself - Uggh!! Fine!! but boooy you better return em, i am not trynna fail first year!!

*The Bus arrives at school and everyone heads towards there classes...Dustin walks with E'mane*

E'mane - Damn dude does your brother forgets his books all the time? cause I'm telling you i had him in 10th grade and he never had em' always borrowing

Dustin chuckles - Hell he'll forget his head if it wasn't attached to his shoulders. Reason why i told him to set that alarm clock, I can't baby him forever you know?. Its all him now.