CollegeRules Part 15

**Bryans POV**

Patrick was stunned as he entered the room. His eyes practically bugged out his head. He stood there staring at me given me an slight expression of fear. I stared back then glanced at Cherish. She was still passed out on the ground. My apperance shocked everyone I know but there was a great deal of explanation. I had the girls fan Cherish til she came to. The guys were in chairs pointing guns towards where Patrick stood.

I shook my head at the things they all told me he had done. I couldnt believe one of my friends were actually dead. I couldnt believe Patrick was this insane. I was pissed in wanted to return the favor that he'never forget.

**Patricks POV**

I couldnt believe my eyes. They never left his face. Bryan was in the flesh standing in my lot. How the hell was this possible? he is dead. I thought to myself. I dropped the plyers as soon as I opened the door to see him. Was I looking at a ghost. Bryan signaled for me to take a seat. I didnt move. I shook my head and he nodded. Boy so much for me being such a tough guy cause right now this was one big fear.

**Cherish POV**

I opened my eyes looking around. Every one was in different places. I sat up and Bryan looked towards me, I wanted to pass out again but I didnt. He smiled. "Hey baby". I felt queasy. "How is it your here?" I began to cry. He walked towards me. "I never left" he kiss my forehead. I smiled as I looked over at Patrick who was still in place at the door. All the girls helped me up and we took a seat. "How is this possible?" I asked Bryan hugging his side. "Ask Carnell" he said still keeping his gun on Patrick. Carnell looked our way than spoke.

**Carnells POV**

I didnt wanna explain. Patrick paid me to get rid of Bryan but he was very much alive. Patrick glared at me evily. I knew I was in trouble. "Well Carnell what happen" said Skylar breaking my thoughts. I cleared my throat.

"Well I knew Patrick for 3years before we all went to that College. I met him at a Camp for teens who felt unloved, unwanted, & unsafe. He was different from the rest, he had to be on medication for the rest of his life. When we arrived in College though I met him at his dorm and he told me he been off his meds after he left camp. I thought he was joking. When Bryan told me he in Cherish been seeing eachother I knew I had to get to Patrick first but at my party it was too late. Patrick and I met later in I wanted him clean and to confess but he wasnt listening in wanted you Bryan dead. So he he threaten to hurt Chanel if I didnt kill you but insteand of killing him I gave him a liquid that stops the pulse in heart from beating. I called the cops in set up the crime scene at school than left before anyone could see me.This is all my fault, I should of warned you guys." I let out a big sigh staring at Patrick. He was not happy. The looks he shot me told me I was a fool to cross him and I knew it.