CollegeRules Part 16

***Patricks POV***

I stared Carnell down.

"Trader" I shouted.

Everyone looked my way.

"Shut your mouth!!", Kelly yelled. "Yea shut it or I will!" added Dustin. Damn I couldnt wait to get to Dustin, the type he was I hated it. The all were laughing it up still

pointing guns at me. I sighed and watched Bryan kiss Cherish. She looked at him the way she use to look at me. I wanted him dead, her dead, them all dead. "I called the police already" Skylar told Dustin. He nodded. I looked down at my feet. The plyers. I chuckled to myself and kneeled down pretending to tie my loose shoelaces. No one payed me attention. "Take Patrick to the backroom, will tie him up til the police come, they'll take him where he needs to be!" Bryan ordered Carnell. I grinned. Nows my chance.

***Carnell POV***

I sighed and walked over to Patrick. He didnt take his eyes off me. I grabbed him by the arms. "Come on, cooperate or die!" I yelled. He listened. We got to the back room and I sat him down in the chair. I reached for the rope and around the chair to tie him up. Patrick quickly covered my mouth with his hand and (Jab). I felt a sharp pain at my neck. I couldnt scream. I fell to my knees, he was smiling hard. Blood was dripping from my neck. Puddle of blood on the ground. I screamed a silent scream. "Scream all you want" Patrick said kicking me down, "No one can hear you". I was still trying to scream for help holding my neck pulse point. I knew I wasnt gonna make it though so I just layed there staring at the cieling, my body felt numb. Patrick mocked me yelling for help in a whisper making silly stupid gestures with his hands than he picked up a huge brick of cement. He stood over me in ended my suffering.

**Bryans POV**

I kissed my girl once more. "Lets go you guys". Everyone stood to there feet. "Get rid of those!!" I yelled pointing out back. Everyone walked near the shark tanks and tossed there guns in the ocean. I watched them all exit the lot. "I grabbed Cherish by the hand slowing her down. "Hold on babe, were forgetting my wing man" I smiled. She nodded. "Of course". We walked to the back room. "Carnell!!.. Carnell!!...Dude come on the cops be here any minute" I yelled. (Clunk*) "I know".