CollegeRules Part 3 & 4

*THEY ENTER THE CLASS seeing a new student..*She's attractive, thick, and has hazel eyes*..Dustin stares her down as he takes his seat, the teacher sits her next to him and E'mane glares evily*

Skylar - Hi, im Skylar

Dustin smiles hard, making sure she see's his dimples - Sup, im Dustin..nice to meet you

Skylar - Do you know if this class will be easy to pass?

Dustin shrugs - Eh it should be

Skylar wipes her forehead - Good to know

*They both smile...the teacher speaks for a moment then the bell rings...everyone exits in a crowd...Skylar walks along Dustin and they bump into Patrick*

Patrick - Ay ay have you seen Cherish?...i heard from Bryan she was looking for me

Dustin - Nah man, but i did see her with E'mane who was right behind us when the bell rang

*Skylar smiles at Patrick*

Dustin - Oh where are my manners, Skylar this is my silly ass homie Patrick

Patrick looks her up and down - Daamn nice to meet you *She smiles, shakes his hand and looks behind him noticing two girls staring in there direction..she says her goodbyes and eases to the cafeteria* Patrick leans on the lockers facing Dustin -Sooo you know E'mane is putting a hit out for you right?

Dustin - Yea, i kinda got that part but I don't date girls like her, you know that *He fakes punches him and the bell rings....the two head to computer class...meeting Bryan, Chanel, and Kelly.

*In computer class...everyone takes there seats...turns on the Computers and begans working......as Dustin works, a IM chat pops up on his screen

* Anonymous - ^A you think your slick huh?^

Dustin scratches his head and looks around but everyone he sees is on there computer doing business...so he replys

Dustin - ^who dis?^

Anonymous - ^Don't trip boo...you act like you aint seeing someone anyways..all flirty and shit^

Dustin laughs - ^I aint trippen over nothing, my laces stay tied...and I am single, I could flirt with whomever I please

^ Anonymous -^oh really?...that aint what i heard...^

Dustin shakes his head and looks around again but everyone was still doing school work so he replied ^Look whoever you are, idc what you heard. You must need to clean yo damn ears sweetheart..cause there deceiving you^ He looks around again waiting for a reply...2 minutes went by and Anonymous logged off....Kelly shot him a look and began walking towards his table, Dustin start rubbing his head backing away from the computer*

Kelly stared at Dustins screen - You okay man?

Dustin stared at the screen for a second - Uh...yea yea im cool

*Carnell and Chanel started walking towards there way to join them...Chanel wraps her arms around Kelly and Dustin*

Chanel - Hey you two, everyone is heading to the Step show after lunch..yall going? *Dustin looked at Kelly who was smiling hard, he laughed*

Dustin - Sure ChaCha' will be there

Carnell jumped up all excited - I know im going, I aint missing it!

Chanel popped Carnell on the head - Boy please, your only going cause the basketball scout will be there Carnell - Ay ay i might not care for stomp the yard crew but i still got school spirit

Kelly - Yeeeah in Basketball *They all laughed, then the bell rang.....They exit class and Carnell goes off towards the gym seeing Patrick and Cherish arguing*

Cherish - If you was just helping her with her daamn books your hands wouldnt of been near her ass!!! Patrick - Maan here you go with that shit...let it go!!

Cherish - Naaah the only thing thats gonna be let go is your ass in a minute!!!

Patrick rubs his hands together smiling - Oh really now...reallly Cherish?.......There are soo many hotties here who'll love yo boy

Cherish laughed - Really Paaatrick?!!!

Patrick shouted- Yeaaa Reeaallyy!

Cherish frowned then shoved Patrick towards the school Cafeteria -Fine....go...leave...fucckkk youuuu!!!

*THEY ALL ENTER THE CAFETERIA - Patrick and Carnell walks to the food court and Cherish goes near Chanel and Chavon who is staring at E'mane, who's watching Skylar get ready to grab her lunch, while Bryan, Dustin, Kelly ate.........Chanel nodded to E'mane, she nodded back and walked to the food line where Skylar was grabbing a pudding cup*

E'mane quickly snatched the cup from her -Oh my bad was this yours?

Skylar - Um.....uh no problem i'll get another

E'mane smirked - No no its yours right? you had it first

Skylar - Yes i did but i can get another

E'mane - No need too *WITH that being said E'mane smashed the cup into Skylars white flowered blouse..leaving her shirt brown stained.....Chanel and Chavon laughed out loud causing the boys to look.....Skylar got teary eyed shook her head and walked towards the door....Dustin seen, quickly jumped up and ran after her...E'mane face went Hot red*

Dustin tugged at Skylars book bag - Ay Skylar Hold up Skylar turned to him with tears flowing - Uh thanks but no thanks im okay Dustin wiped her face - No your not babe, i can see it in your eyes and im sorry for what happen back there Skylar - It's not your faught Dustin Dustin - I just hate to see a beautiful woman sad faced Skylar wiped her face again - okay... No more tears *THEY smiled at one another...Dustin held Skylars face checking to see if more tears were forming than E'mane walked over to them with her arms folded* E'mane - Oh isnt this cute honey, you helping the new student Dustin held the back of his neck biting his bottom lip - E'mane I aint your honey and i sure aint fuckin sweet at the moment...that's real childish what you and your crew pulled on her *E'mane smiled at him then her eyes darted at Skylar* E'mane - Whatever...we just think newbies should stay in there place...or they'll be put there *WITH THAT she winked and headed back to the cafeteria* Dustin rubbed his face, facing Skylar - Don't trip..she won't do shit, she's all talk Skylar laughed - Well I guess to you, putting pudding on me must not be doing shit Dustin smirked then laughed - Nah it aint *SHE shot him a look and playfully punched him...he held his hands in surrender mode* Skylar stared down at her shirt - Well i need to go to my dorm and change before the Step Show begans Dustin - Can I walk you? Skylar shot him a look Dustin rubbed his neck and leaned on the wall - Its just make sure your safe Skylar smiled mischeviously - mmhmm sure *THEY smiled, grabbed there books and HEADED TO THE DORMS*