Fight Against The CP9 : Part Three

Hello~~~~~~~ I'm back!!!!!!! The exams are all over and I'm free for another three weeks again!!!!!!! Here's chapter 42!! Please enjoy!!!!
----------------------------------

Spandam was dragging Robin by her hair, walking down a corridor with Lucci. Someone called Lucci, and after hanging up the phone, he spoke.
"Our men are losing, and--"
"Don't worry, those guys are just trash, we can get a whole lot of people easily after this's all over." Spandam interrupted.
"Including the CP9 headquarters." Lucci finished his sentences, and Spandam froze.
"What...? You mean your team lost the fight??" Asked Spandam incredulously.
"Yes. Cutty Flam is freed from the cuff. Blueno, Fukuro, Kumadori, Kalifa, Kaku, and Jabra, they are all down." Said Lucci coldly. Spandam's eyes widened, and his jaw dropped open.
"No way!! The monster team got beaten!! What am I suppose to do??" He shouted, scratching his face.
"And there's still one thing--" With a loud 'BANG', the ground started to shake.
"What was that???" Shouted Spandam.
"Nothing much. The buildings up there might've collapsed." Said Lucci calmly. And with another 'BANG', the ground started shaking again.
"What now???" He shouted again, and Lucci smirked.
"That's what I was trying to tell you. Mugiwara no Luffy is not far away behind us now." Said Lucci. Spandam roared with anger and grabbed his collar.
"WHY??? HOW DID HE FIND THE ENTRANCE TO THIS PATH?????" He bellowed, shaking him fiercely.
"There were a little girl and a rabbit following us. She might've told him." Said Lucci.
"Then why didn't you kill her???" Spandam shouted.
"Because you didn't give the order." Said Lucci, smirking. Spandam let go of him and started beating his own head against the wall, shouting with great frustration and anger.
"Well, commander, rather than hurting yourself here, better to take Nico Robin to the Gate of Justice, and I shall wait for him." Said Lucci, smirking. Spandam shouted at him once again and seized Robin by her hair and ran away.
"Now, I shall have a good taste of your blood, Mugiwara no Luffy." Lucci muttered.

A few minutes ago--

"ROBIN!! WHERE ARE YOU????" Luffy shouted. He stopped running. In front of him was the ocean, and there was no sign of Robin, Spandam, Lucci, or whoever was to bring her to the Gate of Justice.
"Ah!! A boat!!" Luffy spotted a boat not far away from him and ran toward it.
"Here I go!!" He pushed the boat to the ocean and hopped in it. But few seconds later the boat started to spin and crack.
"Oh shit shit shit!! What's happening??" Luffy shouted, panicking.
"Hey!! Onii-chan!! You can't get there like that!!" Shouted Chimney, running toward the shore with Gonbe behind her.
"There're too many submerged rocks and whirlpools!! It'll tear you boat into pieces and you'll sink before you even notice." She shouted, and Gonbe meowed.
"I don't freaken care how it works just save meblublublublu..." The little boat cracked into two pieces and Luffy sank into the sea. Chimney jumped into the sea and saved him. A few minutes later Luffy was back on the solid ground, gasping for air.
"God.... I was almost dead...." He muttered faintly.
"Anyway, thanks for your help. You were awesome!! You could swim under that water even though the tide was so strong!!" Said Luffy.
"Yeah, I think I have really high hope of winning the Olympic gold medal. Anyway, onii-chan, they didn't went through that gate, they went underground." Said Chimney.
"Underground??" Asked Luffy.
"Yeah, there's a secret tunnel." Said Chimney, pointing at a very ordinary rock.
"How does it work? Is there a secret switch or something?" Luffy asked, walking toward the rock.
"Hm..... this is curious..." He muttered, and Chimney pressed a particular part of it, and a door appeared before it.
"Cool, thanks a lot, again." Said Luffy, and he ran down the stairs, and Chimney and Gonbe followed him.
"Another door." Said Luffy as they walked to the end of the path.
"Oh, this one needs a password. I can't help now, sorry." Said Chimney.
"It's fine, you've done enough." Said Luffy, and he walked to the door.
"Whoa!! Onii-chan!! Awesome!!!" Said Chimney, and with a loud 'Bang', the door was destroyed.
"Onii-chan!! Onii-chan!! Your body's so interesting!!" Said Chinney, looking at Luffy. He was no taller than she was, and a few seconds later he went back to normal.
"Thanks Chimney. See you!" Said Luffy, and he sprinted off.
-------------------------------