Derail

Hello~~
Me again~~
Here's chapter 30~~
Yeah! Finally~~
Sorry I haven't updated for so long. I went on a vacation, and I couldn't write.
Please enjoy~~ :D
------------------------------

"Do you want me to walk you home?" Asked Sanji. He was walking around a lake with Viola.
"Yeah, thank you." Said Viola, wrapping her arms around his arm.
"Hey, I want to ask you something." Said Viola, her voice sounded a bit nervous.
"Yes? What is it?" Said Sanji.
"That girl, she's called Nami, right? She seems to be very close to you. Is she your girlfriend? I don't want to ruin your relationship." She said, looking at Sanji. His inside gave a very terrible squirm, but he ignored it.
"No, it's just...... she a friend, like my sister. We became friends since we were in kindergarten. And when we're at school let's just be friends, ok? It's a bit embarrassing if we're too close at school." Said Sanji hastily, looking away from Viola's eyes.
"Oh, ok. Thank goodness you're not in relationship. I really hate love triangles. And I agree, let's just be friends at school." Said Viola, relieved.
"Yeah." Said Sanji, his stomach was twitching madly, but still, he decided to ignore it. Ten minutes later they arrived at Viola's house.
"Thanks for walking me home." Said Viola.
"No problem." Said Sanji.
"Hey! Viola! You're finally back! Mom's a bit worried!" It was Rebecca. She was leaning out at a window, looking down at the two.
"I'll go open the door now, wait for a sec!" She disappeared from the window, and after a few seconds, the door swung open.
"Hi! You're Viola's boyfriend?" Asked Rebecca as she walked out the door.
"Yeah. I'm Sanji." Said Sanji, and he bowed. His inside twitched again.
"Is he reliable?" Said Rebecca jokingly.
"Yeah, he's a good guy." Said Viola.
"Well, good night. Kuroashi." Said Viola, and she went inside with Rebecca. He walked away.
"What am I doing right now....... Is this even right...... I already have Nami-san.......... God.........." He's on his way back to Baratie, thinking what had happened in the pass one hour.
"Why're you so late?" Asked Zeff as Sanji walked into the restaurant.
"I was walking with a girl." Said Sanji, throwing himself onto a sofa.
"You didn't do your work tonight. I'll deduct your salary." Said Zeff grimly.
"Oh man............" He moaned, covering his face with his hands.
"Kid, you look very tired. Something bothering you?" Said Zeff. Though he didn't show it, Sanji could feel he was a bit concerned.
"I just........got some problem." He said weakly.
"...........Well, I can't help you about this. But there's one thing I have to tell you, and you have to bear it in mind. You can never love more than one girl at the same time." Said Zeff, and he got up.
"Listen now, kid. You can hide nothing from me. Nothing. You'd better take my advice." He said, and went back to his room.
"............................." Sanji didn't say anything. He sat on the sofa for a long time, and finally, at the crack of dawn, he dozed off. That was a terrible sleep. He was keep dreaming about Nami finding out what was going on between Viola and him, how furious would Nami be when she found out, and the sad look on Viola's face. And finally, when Nami's about to slap him in the dream, he woke up.
"Ah, you're up. I was about to wake you just now." Said Zeff.
"Wha........where........." He was sweating madly.
"Go get changed! Idiot! Or you'll be late! It's seven fifteen now!" Said Zeff impatiently, dragging him out the sofa.
"What? Damn it! I'm gonna be late!" He jumped up, did his routines in ten minutes, grabbed his school bag and rushed out of the restaurant.
-----------------------------

"Argh!!!! Just in time!!!!!" He dashed into the classroom a second before the bell rang.
"Hey, Sanji, why're you so late today?" Asked Luffy.
"I....uh.....had a terrible nightmare last night, and overslept a bit." Said Sanji, and he sat down.
"No wonder you look so tired." Said Usopp, and Shanks walked in.
"Good morning class. Take out your pencils now." Said Shanks, taking out the exam paper. Everyone frowned. The tests lately were already very difficult, and last night Sanji didn't even open his textbooks. So of course, he failed the quiz, and this was only the beginning of the disaster. After English was math. He was not bad at math so he did the quiz alright. But when they finished the quiz and Smoker started to review the things they learned so far, he fell asleep. And he got a detention from Smoker. And during the biology lesson, he failed the test too and couldn't answer Caesar's questions about nitrogen fixation and photosynthesis, and got another detention from Caesar. And it was finally lunch time.
"Shit............." Sanji muttered as he stuffed three rice balls into his mouth.
"Wow, you're acting like Luffy." Said Usopp.
"Are you ok? Sanji-kun? You look so tired today, nd you're frowning all the time. Is something bothering you?" Asked Nami worriedly.
"I'm ok. I just didn't sleep well last night, and I didn't review. I'll be better tomorrow." Said Sanji, smiling weakly.
"But you're now like you just came back from a war!" Said Vivi.
"You're exhausted! I think you should go home and get some rest."
"Yeah, but the exams are coming. And I got two detentions later." Said Sanji.
"No, Sanji, you have to go home and sleep! You didn't sleep more then three hours last night, right?" Said Chopper like a doctor.
"You're right, I fell asleep at the break of dawn." Said Sanji, and he yawned.
"Kuroashi-ya, you need to sleep." Said Law.
"Yeah, Sanji, you'd better take the advice of the two doctors in our gang. Trust them, a little rest is harmless, and you can study after you're recovered." Said Luffy.
"I can teach you if you need any help." Said Nami.
"Ok, I get it. I'll go home. Thank you, guys. I really appreciate that you're all so thoughtful. No need to worry, I'll be fine." Said Sanji, and he got up.
"Please tell Smoker ad Caesar that I can't go to the detentions." He said, and he walked to Nami.
"Sorry I can't walk you home." Said Sanji.
"No, it's ok. Health is more important than anything. I can go to your place later if you want to." Said Nami.
"Ok, bye guys." He walked away.
"So, who's going to tell Smoker and Caesar that stupid cook can't go to the detentions?" Asked Zoro.
"I'll go." Said Nami, and she stood up and went to the teachers lounge.
------------------------------