Author's Note

So...that's the end huh.

Heh I don't think anyone will notice, but it's been literally eight months since I started this, as in down to the date. I started this on the second of August I believe. And now it's the second of April. I think I'm doing my maths right there? 

So this was my first fanfic, and it's the first fanfic I've finished too. First time I broke the fourth wall, first time I wrote smut, lot's of firsts with this. Heh I break the fourth wall with Mike and Luci in all my fics because of this one xD

So I want to thank all you guys, so much. This just got over 48k reads, and that's bloody insane, yall are literally so amazing for that.

Thank you to those who were there from the start, thank you to those who came halfway through, thank you to people who are reading this after it was finished :P Thank you to literally everyone.

Seriously, at some point writing fanfics became a huge part of my life, mainly because of the reaction I got from you guys, which has literally become one of my favourite things in the world.

So, yall are awesome. *Gives everyone pie, icecream, cake, chocolate, lollipops, and any other sweet things you want* ^_^

*Edit* **The comments on this part, literally almost in tears every time I read them. You guys are the best**

And so, that is the end of this book. Again, thank you everyone so much for everything :) I'd say goodbye, but I don't like goodbyes.

So, see ya later guys :P