Saying Hello To Goodbye

Chapter 38 aLaModee ( for you slow people , it means with ice cream. . . J slash K saying im playin' w. you oooh !) [; Anyways Back 2 The Story ;

_______________

{The Next Afternoon}

(The boys are all sitting on the couch eating Starbursts and Jassie's cookies, While Jassie is at Dede's house, helping her pack for tomorrow's departure)

Prod: Man, everything's gonna change after this.

Ray: What you mean?

Prod: There ain't gonna be no more dude time. After this, it's gonna be everyone with they girlfriend.

Prince: As much I love my girl, she still understands that. So we will have the dudely things we do AND something more.

Roc: True. But can you believe it?

Boys: What?

Roc: It's been a long, crazy 3 months and we have to leave it all again.

Ray: (sighs) Yeah, it's gonna suck, but we did find down to earth girls who actually see who we are.

Prod: All y'all did...

Prince: You too!

Roc: Yeah, you got Sheanatya...and the girl is hot.

Prod: (shrugs and smirks) Maybe...

Boys: ¡Ay caramba! (laughing)

(Someone knocks on the door. The boys look at each other and Ray goes to open the door. His jaw drops)

Ray: (looks up at the sky) You're joking, God, right?

?.?.?.?: (flings her arms around Ray) Ray Ray! I haven't seen you in forever! Wassup?!

Ray: (gets out of her grip) Sierra, what are you doing here?

Sierra: What? I can't visit my ex-boyfriend anymore?

Prod: Um...why are you--(sees a girl next to Sierra) Ali?

Ali: Hey! (winks at him)

Christina&Cheyanne: Hey y'all!

Roc&Prince: Oh hell naw...

Ray: Okay, why the hell are y'all here?

Christina: (shrugs) We need to at least say bye to y'all 'cause y'all leaving tomorrow.

Ali: Is that so bad?

Boys: (sigh) No...

Sierra: Alright then. (extends arms) Bye?

Ray: (sighs and hugs Sierra) Bye. (the boys do the same and the girls lounge on the couch with the boys)

Prince: Nah, son. We got girlfriends already. Besides, you don't want mine trying to kick ya ass.

Cheyanne: (rolls eyes) Man, can y'all stop acting arrogant? We ain't here for all that.

Roc: So what y'all here for then?

Ali: Come on, don't you remember? How before we were dating, we could tell if they would be perfect for you?

Boys: Mhm...

Cheyanne: Well that's the least we could do for y'all as a going away present.

Ray: (to boys) Well they did know how to point out the right girls...

Prod: Alright, fine. But how are we going to show you a pic of them?

Sierra: Don't y'all keep pictures on your phones?