What Happens In The Dark-Must Come To Light.

Once upon a time, there was a story named 'She Plays It Like She's NOT Mindless (A Mindless Behavior Story)'. It had a great life until it realized it was dying inside from a postpartum depression. Her and her boyfriend, Votes had separated. With one click of a button, you can save her life...

Okay, okay. Enough w/ the theatrics [x

* * *

{The Next Morning}

Prince: (wakes up the next morning and sees Jassie still sleeping. He smiles and starts getting ready for school. He gets up and takes a shower. He gets out and comes into his room with only 'I

Jas'marieé: (smirks at him) Well, good morning to you too. (P.O.V.: Damn!)

Prince: Awkward moment?

Jas'marieé: Nah, I have a brother... remember? I've seen worse.

Prince: (laughs) Get ready for school, girl.

Jas'marieé: Aight. (gets up and 'bangkok's' Ray Ray.)

Ray: (mumbles in his dream) Shay...I like that.

Princeton: (girl voice) I like it too, baby. (Jas'marieé is on the floor laughing)

Ray: (wakes up) Princeton! You fa-(sees Jas'marieé) Jassie?

Jas'marieé: Good morning, freak.

Prince: She staying with us 'cause of some things that happened.

Ray: Oh that's wassup. (smirks) Now we can see the booty shaking up close.

Jas'marieé: (jumps on him laughing) Ray! Imma chop your balls off and feed 'em to the bum across the street!

Ray: Noooooo! I need them for...things.

Prince: Uh-uh. (smirks) To get your dreams more exciting with Shay boo....

Jas'marieé: (laughs and gets off Ray) Off to the shower I go! (races to the bathroom)

Ray: Nigga, aren't those my boxers?

Prince: No! Yours are by your 'I

(Ray and Princeton start wrestling for 20 minutes over the boxers)

Prod: (walks into the room) Man, y'all loud asses made me wake up from a Candyland dream. (sees the light on the bathroom) Who in there?

Ray: Our new roommate.

Prod: Who?

Jas'marieé: (comes out the bathroom humming 'Cagado' by Bonde Do Role. She's wearing white skinny jeans with a red stomach cut Aéropostale v-neck and red, white, and black Jordans) Wassup Prod?

Prod: You staying with us?

Jas'marieé: Yeah, just few problems with the family that I'd rather not explain yet.

Prod: Yay! Now I have even more food to look forward to! (skips out the room)

Jas'marieé: (smiles and rolls her eyes) He's so stupid.

Ray&Prince: Obviously.

Roc: (walks into the room with a book in his hand) Princeton, how did you do that logic question again?

Prince: (to Jas'marieé) Get used to this too. He takes HOURS to do one question.

Roc: Well, smartass...Now you see why I un-friended you on Facebook.