Harrison High Goes Mindless.

:O My first fan fiction ... somehow I fell in complete love w Mindless Behavior...now I'm gonna spend my days writing a few chapters...This will definitely suck, lol.  

Anyways...I'm in the story as Jas'marieé. (I don't really like my first name so I decided to use my alter ego ...well the name I wished for.) By the way, Jas'marieé has some of my traits. She's definitely not based on me that much. AND...this story is highly unrealistic and BASIC. Don't judge me, lol.

Alright...Now I'm shutting up so you can read (its in a new format im trying my hand at... the chapters may be short...but hopefully mind blowing) Enjoy!!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Radio: Goooooooood morning New Jersey! Today is a lucky day for all of you at Harrison High! Especially for you beautiful freshman females. (Jas'marieé awakens to the announcement of her school and her grade)

Jas'marieé: Huh? Why? (grabs radio closer)

Radio: Word on the grapevine is that the upcoming boy group, Mindless Behavior, is returning to a normal high school for a whole semester! This is not a promotion! The boys are really returning to school!

Jas'marieé: (rolls eyes)(P.O.V.: Who cares?)

Radio: Good luck boys...girls are gonna kill over you guys.

Jas'marieé: (snaps off radio) Not me. (walks into bathroom for a shower. After, gets dressed and walks downstairs for breakfast. Her mom is putting cheese omelettes on the table as her dad and her older brother Isadore came down)

Mama Sasha (Jas'marieé's mom): Jassie, did you hear about those boys coming to your school? Mindless Behavior?

Jas'marieé: (eating) I don't care. All the girls are gonna try to ride their teenybopper bandwagon anyway. They seem like complete toolbags, anyhow.

Isadore: Awww, my baby sis is mad she can't get a boyfriend.

Jas'marieé: (throws orange across the table) Screw off, you're the one who's 18 still living here.

Daddy Nick (Jas'marieé's dad): She's right...you need a job.

Isadore: (smacks on the remains of bacon) Not my fault its a hard, hard world.

Mama Sasha:(mumbles) Maybe if you stopped GETTING hard and getting off from porn, maybe you can look for job applications.

Isadore: (puts plate in sink and slumps upstairs) Mooommm!

Jas'marieé: (laughs, getting up and putting her plate in sink) Well I'm off for school. Bye!

Mama Sasha: Do you need any money?

Jas'marieé: (shakes head) Nah, I'm cool.

Daddy Nick: (slips 20 in Jas'marieé's pocket and kisses forehead) Bye hun.

Jas'marieé: Bye! (heads out the door and skateboards 5 blocks to school. She gets to school and sees a big limo parked outside Harrison High. Girls surrounded the sides, waiting for Mindless Behavior to come out. She skates over the limo's hood and goes into the building. She looks around the hallway and her best friend, Brittany was nowhere to be found. She peeked outside until someone tapped her shoulder.)

Brittany: Hey! Why aren't you outside?

Jas'marieé: Why the hell would I stand outside waiting for a bunch of 13 year olds to come out of a limo?

Brittany: What? They're sooo adorable! Especially Ray Ray. I love them sooooooooooo much. I swear I-

Jas'marieé: (puts hand over Brit's mouth) Just go outside.

Brittany: Thank you!!! (walks outside)

Jas'marieé: (P.O.V.: Ugh, thank the lord she shut the fuck up about them and left. They're not all that with curly fries on the side. These whores in this school will sleep with them anyway. Why bother?)(Puts bookbag in locker.)

Girls Outside: OH MY GOD!!!!! (screams and clapping. Everyone begins to sing 'My Girl'.)

(The dim hallway lights up from the doorway as Mindless Behavior walked in and a whole bunch of girls followed them.) 

_______________________________ 

{Before The Arrival, In The Limo} 

(Princeton, Prodigy, Roc Royal, and Ray Ray all sat around, crowding together, looking at Harrison High's website on Prince's phone.)

Roc: Woah, this school sounds dope! We've been missing out, huh?

Prod: Word! I can tell I'm gonna love this school.

Ray: (looking at the girls in the pictures on the website) Hell yeah! These girls are sexy as hell.

Prince: Amen! (scrolling through the photos, stopping at one. It was of a girl with pretty dark hair, mesmerizing brown eyes, and a bright smile. She was laughing while writing) Oh, she is very beautiful.

Boys Except Prince: Who?! (Crowds around the phone once again. Prince points at her) Damn.

Ray: She's very pretty.

Roc: She's fine.

Prince: I know, right? (A sudden wind flew over the hood of the limo, causing the boys to look up. The bottom of a skateboard flashed over and disappeared.) What in the...?

Prod: Did someone just skate over the limo?!

Ray: I think so!

Roc: That's impressive.

(Walter turns in his seat to face the boys)

Walter: Are you guys ready?

Boys: Been ready.

Prince: (sighs) Here...goes...nothing.