A Heart Like Mine

The mystery chick is......

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

?.?.?.?: Wakey Wakey!

(Jassie wakes up and finds Angela, Cheyanne, and Christina all standing around her bed) Jas'marieé: Who are you and why the fuck are you here?

Christina: Bitch, shut up and listen. (Jassie grabs the Bible and starts praying to not kick their ass) I'm Christina, Jacob's ex-girlfriend. You have the nerve to talk shit about me?!

Jas'marieé: What the hell are you talking about? I don't even know who their exes are!

Cheyanne: Obviously you do if you talkin' crap about Christina.

Angela: Jas'marieé Gutierrez...you stupid, stupid skank. I warned you about them when they came. I told you to STAY AWAY from them. Now we're gonna make you and Deanna's life a living hell.

Jas'marieé: Bitch, I dare you. 'Cause I swear to everything I love, I will break your fucking neck and use it as a pogo stick. (P.O.V.: Don't these hoes get the point? Do they NOT know my name?)

Christina: Stay away from them. ESPECIALLY Jacob.

Cheyanne: AND Trey.

Jas'marieé: First of all, you trashy whores, you got me fucked up. I am Jas'marieé Shawnee Lyric Nicole Gutierrez. So try me. Second of all, Christina (emphasis on Christina's name) How you telling me to stay away from Princeton while ya home skillet over there (points at Angela) was rubbing her silicon tits all over him?

Christina: (looks at Angela) You did what?!

Angela: You're LYING!!

Prince: Angela, you're lying. You did it.

Christina: Oh my...Princeton! (runs over to hug him. He moves away)

Prince: I'm not here to see you, Chrissy. (smiles at Jassie) I'm here to see my sunshine.

Jas'marieé: (sings) Angelaaaa... You lied....Now they wanna fuck you up....(Angela starts getting chased by Cheyanne and Christina)

Prince: (laughing) Still don't know how you do it.

Jas'marieé: 'Cause I swag like that!

Prince: (coughs) Bullcrap.

Jas'marieé: (laughs) Meanie.

Prince: When you getting out of here?

Jas'marieé: Today...I don't wanna leave by myself though.

Prince: I'm here.

Jas'marieé: You always are...

Prince: I know right? (smiles) The rest of them had to write some essay thing...lucky for me, I did it already.

Jas'marieé: Good. Now we can go on our "A Bit Too Close"......date?

Prince: I'm down if you are.

Jas'marieé: (smiles) Hell yeah! I need to get out ASAP!

Prince: Leggo!

(Jassie out the bed with a blue Hollister shirt, denim shorts, black and blue checkerboard tube socks, and a pair of white Jordan True Flights. She grabs her bag and her skateboard) Jas'marieé: Ready!

Prince: Cute as always, I see.

Jas'marieé: (laughs) You mean yourself, Curly Cue!

Prince: (smiles) Ya tu sabes, chica.