¡Ay Caramba!

Some comedy (;....LMAO! We gonna end this chapter with mad jokes :D

**

Mindless Crew: SHAY?!

Shay (Starr): (walks past Ray, bumping his shoulder) Hey Roc, Prod, Prince, Jassie, Brit...(hugs them)

Ray: Um...Shay?

Shay: (ignores Ray) Guys, these are my besties, Malaysia and Sheanatya. Also known as Above and Dreamz.

Naty (Dreamz): Hi!

Lay (Above): What's up everyone?

Dave: Good! You guys already know each other.

(Diggy Simmons walks into the room and the girls begin freaking out)

Girls: OMFG OMFG OMFG! DIGGY!!!!

Diggy: (smiles) What's up, girls? (looks over at Shay and smiles) Hey there.

Shay: Um, hi...um Diggy. (P.O.V.: God dammit Shay! Stop stuttering)

Ray:......

Prod: Aye! What's up, bro? (gives Diggy dap)

Diggy: (gives them all dap and Ray ignores him) Nothing, just doing my thing...Now tell me, where'd you find these dimes at?

Brittany: (gives him a flirty smile) School. (P.O.V.: Damn, he is so SEXY! OMFG.)

Prod: This is my girlfriend Brittany.

Diggy: Oh, that's wassup. Who are the rest of these cuties?

Jas'marieé: (begins blushing) I'm Jas'marieé.

Diggy: Oh, I heard a bit about you. (winks)

(Roc and Princeton exchanged 'Um..Hell No' looks)

Lay: I'm Malaysia...aka Above.

Diggy: You three are in that iAmOUTSiGHTED group right?

Naty: (smiles) Yeah...I'm Sheanatya. But you can call me Naty or Dreamz.

Diggy: (turns to Shay) What about you?

Shay: I'm Shai'lee...but you can call me Shay.

Dave: Okay guys. Chat time is over! Time for dancing. We're gonna be performing to '#1 Girl', 'Mrs.Right', and 'Magic' by Robin Thicke.

Naty: Ayee! That's my shizz right there.

Dave: I know right? Anyways...I gotta pair you guys up for '#1 Girl'. Prod with Dreamz, Jas'marieé and Roc, Princeton with Brittany, Above with Diggy, and Starr with Ray.

Shay: Ugh....

Dave: Grab your partners and get ready for the steps. (everyone grabs their partners and Shay rolls her eyes and stands next to Ray)

Ray: (whispers) Can we talk?

Shay: No.

( '#1 Girl' begins blasting from the speakers and Dave begins yelling out the steps) Dave: Roll your bodies towards each other...Circle each other...And stop and hold the stare.

Shay: (begins rolling her body towards Ray)(P.O.V.: Arghhh! Ray looks so sexy body rolling...It's so hard to hate him...but as we all know, I'm stubborn)

Ray: (P.O.V.: DAMNNNN! Shay, oh my God!) You know, I don't really dance with stubborn girls.

Shay: (circles Ray and waits for the beat to start bumping) Well I don't usually dance with jackasses, but everyone doesn't get their way.