Chapter 17

Final Chapter

Isabelle's pov

Caden is four now, almost five. Some times I wonder where the years went. Sometimes I wonder if I was too young when I had Caden, but then Ethan reminds me that I was inlove and it was the right time. Whether we planned it or not.

Ethan smiles at me as I slide into the car after buckling up Caden in the back. Today's his first day of kindergarten. Not going to lie I'm nervous. I know he'll do great though. I mean his father is Ethan Dolan. Of course he'll do great. I smile back at him and then blush when his hand slides into mine over the console. Even now after all this time, he still sends shivers down my spin and makes my cheeks heaten. Caden sung in the back. His little voice making me close my eyes and appreciate what I have.

When we pull up to the school I get out and so does Ethan. He follows me to the back door. Once I slide the door open I'm greeted with a chuppy cheeked smile.
"Mommy where are we?" Caden pulls on my hair gently as I unbuckle his car seat and place him on his feet.
"Well we're at school. This is where you'll be going every other day from now on. You'll play games and learn new songs!" I talk to him in a baby voice. Obviously I should stop that  but I just can't!
"Oh.. that's fun." He runs to Ethan's leg and and pulls on his dress pants.
"Daddy are you gonna stay with me?" I sigh and give Ethan the look. He frowns and then bends down to Caden's level.
"Not this time buddy, but come on! We're gonna be late!" He grabs Caden's hands and they begin running towards the school doors. I laugh and grab his back pack.

We enter the classroom and almost immediately Caden runs over to the other kids and begins playing with them

We enter the classroom and almost immediately Caden runs over to the other kids and begins playing with them. I feel Ethan's arm wrap around my waist as he pulls me into him.
"I think he's gonna be okay here." He kisses my cheek and I nod.
"I think so too." I watch Caden as he runs away from kids in a game of tag.
"Don't worry though.. Caden won't be the only one calling me daddy tonight." Ethan whispers in my ear and my face heatens as he turns and walks away from me. I follow him like a lost puppy. Just as we're about to leave Caden comes running up behind me and grabs my hand.
"Where are you going mommy?" I frown and kneel down.
"Oh sweetie mommy can't stay!" His face turns into a pout and then he holds onto me.
"I don't want you to leave." He simply states.
"I know but mommy has work and she's not allowed to stay here." I kiss his forehead and give him a big hug.
"Okay.." he whispers.
"Don't worry. You'll have lots of fun and by the time you see mommy and daddy again you won't wanna leave here!"
"Okay!" A smile spreads across his face and he hugs me one last time before running off again. I sigh and then quickly leave before he changes his mind about it being okay.

I get into the car and glance at Ethan. We've barely been able to have time alone together during the day since. We haven't had much sex either.. maybe it was because Caden took up 99% or our day and night.

We pull into our house's driveway. We bought our first house when Caden was 2. Just as I'm about to open the door Ethan comes around and swings it open for me. He pulls me into his arms and then picks me up bridal style. I'm blown away. He carries me inside and slams the door shut behind us. He continues to carry me into the living room. Once we're infront of the couches he places me down and roughly pulls my shirt over my head. Thankfully I didn't get any stretch marks from the pregnancy and was able to get my body back about a year later. His eyes roam over my stomach and chest.
"Ethan-" I begin put he quiets me by pressing his mouth to mine. His hand slips to the back of my neck and presses me against him. Fuck I missed how he used to touch me. Just as I slide my arms around his neck, I feel him lift me up a bit so that he can grab my butt. I yelp and bite his lip gently. His hand snakes under my ass and begins rubbing my heat. Suddenly he pushes me down onto the couch and rips off my pants along with my panties. His lips linger on my thighs and I shake. Loving it every time his skin brushed against mine. Out of no where I feel his fingers enter me. He lightly sucks on my clit as I moan and grab at the couch cushions.
"Fuck Ethan please stop teasing me." I mumble and grab at his hair. He smirks against my heat and then continues to eat me out. Just as I'm about to cum he stops and gets up on his knees. He kneels over me looking me straight in the eyes as he unbuttons his dress shirt and slides it off his shoulders. Fuck he's so hot. I think he might have gotten even better looking. He continues to watch me as he unbuckles his belt and slides it off.
"Touch yourself." He demands. I lay my leg over the couch lazily and stick my fingers in my mouth. He pauses and waits for me to begin. I slowly slide my hand down and begin rubbing gently. He grunts and then unzips his pants. I watch him as he watches me. After he slides his pants and boxers off he comes down over me our faces inches from one anothers.
"Do you want me?" He asks. I nod and run my hands down his back. I love the way he shivers under my touch.
"How bad?" His lips are now inches from my neck.
"Badly." I breath out. Just as I finish my sentence he plunges into me and I moan. My back arching, Ethan's body begins to press down into mine as our hips rock into each others.
"I miss this so much. I need you baby girl." He whipsers in my arm and I wrap my arms around his torso.
"I need you too daddy." He moans at his name and thrusts his hips faster and harder into me.
"Isabelle."
"Ethan." I whisper back.

__________________________

So that's it guys! I'd like to thank every one of you who read, favourited, and commented on this book. I honestly appreciate it so much. Thank you guys so much for over 14k reads! Like this is crazy! I can't put into words how thankful I am.

Btw I will be going back and editing or correcting spelling errors. So this book won't be marked as completed until I'm done with that!

Anyway I hope you guys noticed that this chapter (the last) ended around the same way as the first. With them calling out eachothers names.

Tysm!

Love you all💟

-k