Chapter 15

Isabelle's pov

Standing in the mirror I stare into the reflection before me. The woman in the mirror stomach's swollen to the point where it seemed as though if she wasn't careful she could pop and fly away like a balloon.

Her hair put up in a messy bun and the beginning of bags peeking out from under her eyes. I watch as her arms fold around her balloon belly protectively. I know this women is me. A reflection of what the outside of my body looks like.

How I wish it could see more. How I wish I could peer inside my stomach. See my happy unborn child sleeping peacefully. A man appears in the mirror. Dark hair, sun kissed skin and bright hazel-green eyes. A smile tugs at the corner of his mouth and his arms slide around the women in the mirror. I feel his warm breath against my neck as he kisses my skin softly.

"You look beautiful." He mumbles.
"I look bloated." I groan and turn in his arms. Even though my stomach created a large gap between our faces, he still leaned in and kissed me.
"No you don't." He smiles at me. He takes me by the hand and spins me slowly. When I come to face him again he wraps his arm around my back and begins swaying to music in his head.

"Dance with me." He holds my hand in his and leads me gently around the room. In slow circles, we sway.
"I can't wait until I can see our child for the first time. I bet he'll have your nose." He closes his eyes, almost as if he was trying to imagen it.

"I hope he has your eyes." I reply.
Ethan laughs lightly.
"But yours are much more mysterious."
"My eyes look like coal. There's nothing interesting about them."
"I think it's alluring. Eyes are the gateway to the soul. Even if at first it was dark and I stumbled. I eventually found my way to your soul and it was an adventure I wouldn't change for the world. I want our child to be just like you Isabelle."

"Oh stoppp." I blush and slap his shoulder playfully.
"It's true."
"Whateverr.. so.. have you thought of any names?" I smile at him as we continue to glide around the room.
"Well.. we're kind of assuming it's a boy. So if it's a girl then we need to have name for her too. I really like the name Carson or Carstairs and for the girl I like the names Elizabeth and Mary. What about you?"

"Well Carson is nice and I like the girl names but I'm praying for a boy. To be honest I've been browsing a lot of baby name websites and I came across some unique names. Like West and Caden." I rest my head on his shoulder.
"So if it's a boy his name will be Caden West Dolan and if it's girl her name will be Elizabeth Mary Dolan."
"Those are nice but we should keep looking." I smile at him and he smiles back.

Ethan's pov

Isabelle lays on the bed, her stomach covered in a blanket. If you only glanced her way she gives the illusion of having a mountain on her. Laughing to myself I lay down beside her. She was already fast asleep by the time I had gotten home. I watch her for a few moments before I close my eyes.

"Ethan the baby said his first words!"
Isabelle runs to me with our baby on her hip. She looked almost exactly like she did before her pregnancy. Her body had bounced back quickly. The only difference was her breasts were much bigger.
"What did he say?!" I leap to my feet and rush to her. Grabbing the small childs hand in mine I smile at him. He giggles and returns my smile with a toothless one.
"He said dada!" She beams at me and then looks down at our baby.
"Can you say dada for daddy?" I say in a silly voice. He giggles and little spit bubbles gather around his mouth.
"Oh ewww" Isabelle laughs and wipes at his mouth. With some protest our baby frowns and then looks at me. His small chubby arms reach out towards me and he calls out.
"Da...da" I look up at Isabelle and she smiles, handing him off to me. I take him in my arms and kiss his forehead.
"That's me." I say against his rosy cheek.
"Da..... da" he bounces in my arms. Glancing over at Isabelle I see tears in her eyes.
"Isn't he beautiful. Ethan we created something beautiful." She leans into me and I adjust myself so I can place an arm around her.
"I know we did." Our baby pulls gently at Isabelles hair, his bright hazel eyes pearing up at her lovingly.
"I love you." I say and then kiss her.

"ETHANN!" Isabelle calls out. I jump up in bed and immediately look to my side.
"My water broke. The baby's coming" She looked frightened so I quickly got to my feet and helped her up. She screamed in pain and looked at me as if I should do something.

I smile at her weakly and then kiss her forehead.
"Everthing is going to be okay. Just breathe baby. "
We make our way to the elevator after grabbing a blanket to wrap around her shoulders. I was still in my pajama pants and she was still in her large shirt. I grab a sweater quickly and we head down the hall way to the elevator. "Ethannn." She groans.

We step inside the elevator and I quickly press ground.
"Ethan I'm scared." She tells me.
"I'll be there every step of the way. I'm staying with you." The elevator doors open and I call for someone in the lobby. When the door man comes I throw him my keys and shout for him to pull my car around. He obeys and by the time we make it to the front door my car is pulled up front ready to go.

"I need a doctor. Her water broke!" I shout as we make it into the hospital doors. A nurse comes running forward and soon after a wheel chair is placed before us. Isabelle sits down and grips my hand tightly.

"Sir I'm going to have to ask you to either stay here and wait or put on some scrubs." The nurse gives me a stern look as we make our way down the hallway.
"I'm not leaving her." I say as my eyes meet Isabelle's.
"Can someone get me some scrubs please." The nurse yells as we turn into a room. A man comes in with scrubs and I quickly pull them on.
"You look so funny." Isabelle says.
"I know." I laugh and watch as a doctor and several nurses barge into the room.

I stay beside Isabelle as her screams echo throughout the room.
"Breath, push, breath, push" continues to be yelled. Finally after hours a baby's cry escapes. Isabelle looks at me. A smile on her face.
"Congratulations Mr And Mrs.Dolan it's a -"

__________________________

So I want your guys opinion the baby is now born. Should it be a boy or a girl? What should his or her name be? I really want your guy's opinions on this. I won't be updating until I have some suggestions. Anyway thank you guys so much for 6k reads honestly it blows my mind and I'm so greatful!

Love ya all💟

-k