Chapter 13

Isabelle's pov

It's been two weeks since we got back home from Florida. I'm still scared to tell Ethan that I'm pregnant. Right now the only one who knows is my dad. I've been talking to him a lot lately. He keeps asking about the baby and when I'm going to tell Ethan. All I do know for sure is that I'm terrified he'll shut me out of his life and leave me to take care of the baby alone or worse... force me to get an abortion.

I walk down the glass stairs and watch as Ethan makes breakfast for the both of us. The smell of cooking meat upsetting my stomach had been a one time thing but the morning nausea occurs regularly. Sitting down on the stool I place a hand over my stomach.
"Good morning." He smiles at me and places a plate of food infront of me. I smile faintly back and then start to eat.
"So how was your sleep?" He asks me while sitting down beside me.
"Um it was okay I guess. I didn't really get much sleep to be honest." I frown at my eggs.

His hand rests on my knee and spins me to face him.
"Isabelle can I ask you something?" I look into his eyes for some kind of emotion and I all can come up with is sadness.
"Yeah." I mumble while nodding. He looks down at my hand over my stomach so I let it fall to my side.
"I wanted to wait for you to tell me but.. back in Florida... I went to use the bathroom one night and I tripped over the garage can... it spilt everywhere." His gaze falls to his hands and I know exactly where this is going.

"I obviously had to clean the mess.. but when I was picking things up a pregnancy test fell out of my hands.. and when I took a closer look.. it showed positive.. Isabelle are you pregnant? You've been sick almost every morning and I can tell you've started to eat more." He locks his eyes on mine and I cringe.

"Um.. well.. I didn't know how to tell you.." I get up from my stool and move to the couch.
"So you are pregnant." He follows me and reachs for my hand but I pull away.
"Yeah I am.." I sit down on the couch and wait for his response. He doesn't sit down beside me though. He just stands infront me and stares.
"Is it mine?" He thinks aloud.
"Of course it is. I haven't been with anyone else." I slouch over and keep my eyes trained to the spot infront of me. He moves to sit beside me but then changes his mind.

"I'm a father..?" He stands still. I nod and then he spins around.
"Oh Isabelle why didn't you tell me sooner? This is amazing! This is fucking amazing! You're carrying my child. Our child! That's incredible! We've made something special Isabelle! I'm going to be a father!" He leans down infront of me and holds my face in his hands.

"You're not mad? You aren't going to leave me?" I mumble.
"Fuck no." He says and a smile plays across my face. He sighs and then kisses me. I lean back as he gets onto the couch beside me.
"Take your shorts off I'm gonna fuck you so hard babygirl." He pulls at his pajama pants and then slides them off so he's only in briefs. Smiling I lay down as he crawls over me and kisses my neck.

He slides in between my open legs and then holds me tight against him as he grinds on me.
"I thought you were going to be mad.." I mutter inbetween kisses.
"Why would I be mad. I'm the one who didn't put a condom on and besides this just means we can start a family." He kisses me again and then pulls my shirt off. I groan as he leaves hickeys on my stomach and breasts.
"It also means I can cum inside you all I want. " he whispers and then pulls my shorts off along with my panties. I grin at him. Wasting no time he pulls my leg over his shoulder and then drives into me.
"Fuck." I mutter as he moves his hips. Everyone was right. It felt so much better when there wasn't a condom involved. He pile drives into me while grabbing my breast.

Ethan lets his load go inside of me and then gives me one last thurst.
"Fuck Ethan." I say while he lays down ontop of me. He sighs and then kisses me.
"You're so sexy." He smiles and wraps his arms around me.

__________________________

Sorry it's short but I'm really busy and I don't have much inspiration lately to write.

love ya all💟

-k