First Day of School

Ohhhhh shitters! I'm meeting Isaiah today for the first time! I've been heeeelllllaaaa nervous! I've been talking with this fool for over 2 months basically all summer. And now I'm honestly scared!

What if he won't want me anymore?!

Or he'll think I'm ugly?!

Or he'll think I look a little too chubby!

Or he'll tell everybody about how we've been texting each other.

Fuucckk this fool could really ruin my reputation. Honestly, I'm so so so so scared of him hurting me because I've actually started to grow feelings for him.

I woke up this morning at six, since I sleep on the couch, I roll up the blankets neatly.

Carefully and quietly, I make my way to the bathroom making sure I don't wake up my older sister because she wakes up til 7. And to make I don't wake up my grandparents either.

I first use the bathroom^.^then wash my face, brush my teeth, change into my tang top, put on my jeans since I picked out my clothes last night, start doing my make up neatly today, then I look up in the mirror while I finish putting on mascara. I just look at myself, to check and make sure I didn't mess up on anything. But for that moment, I felt beautiful. I've never really felt that before, so it was weird to actually think of myself as beautiful.

But I haven't left my hair down in a longass time so... I'm scared to not leave it in a bun because that's what I'm used to. Last night I told myself to let my hair down, so why not give it a try. So I made sure to take a shower last night, then put moose in my hair, tied it into a bun with a hair band, so this morning I could let it go and it could be curly.

I wasn't ready to let it go yet, so first I put on deodorant, lotion, put on my tang top type of shirt with my usual jean jacket, body spray, my cross necklace, and then..... I had to let my hair down cuz it was basically time to go. I looked away from the mirror just to take off the hair band to let the curls fall from my bun. And I actually felt pretty. But my damn insecurities always ruin me and that made me kinda sad.

"graciiee! Let's go I'm going to be late for work" Mariella said hurrying me up.

"yeah, I'm going!" I take one last look at myself believing that I look ugly af because of my securities. The whole ride to school I was nervous. I was texting Isaiah because he wanted to meet up before our first period of the day. Today we start late since its the first day.

I get to the school at 10 which gives me half an hour to hangout with Isaiah. I'm still scared I mean what if he rejects me.

That's the one thing I fear the most, to be rejected by someone you've grown feelings for.

"k Gracie have a great day back to school, your now a junior so act like one." My big sis says as she drops me off at the curb on the side of the school.

"k Mari thank you very much, have a great day too." I say getting out the car.

"love you too!" Mariella screams out the car making me wake away laughing.

My heart is literally raising at this point. So I text to him know I'm here.

Me> I'm here

Isaiah< k baby I'm by B building

Me> okay I'm walking

Isaiah< right next to the bathrooms.

I'm finally close to b building and I feel butterflies in my stomach. I'm nervous af!!!

So now I take my few steps inside b building and I spot him just leaning against the wall just staring at his phone probably waiting for my reply. Then I start walking towards him. He was wearing dark saggy jeans, white saggy shirt, a longer cross necklace, and some white Jordans.

He finally looks up at me while I walk closer and closer.

"hey mister." I say smiling pulling him into a hug. He had this big grin on his face that made me happy that he didn't reject me.

"heyyy" he says smiling.

" see what happens when you have too much bad stuff" I say pointing out my chubbiness. But he could tell I was joking around.

"nah you look good" he said looking at me up and down.

"suree" I say playing, "wanna go inside?"

"hell yeah let's go" he says opening the door for me to get into the building and onto the hallway.

"thanks chulo" I say walking past him.

He kinda blushes but walks right behind me. We pull up by this hallway on the side by the exit and we both just lean against the wall really close.

We were making small talk trying to just catch up.

Then my girl Athena comes up to me and we kinda start talking but then that makes it awkward because I have Athena on my left side but Isaiah is on my right.

The bell rings telling us its time to go to our first periods...

"ayyy Gracie what class do you got?" Athena asks me.

"um I got p.e.3 dude"

"ugh that shit hella sucks can I walk with you?" This girl knows hella ppl but whatever she's my homie, so why not walk with her but I got Isaiah in back of me.

"wanna walk with us half way cuz I know you have your first in this building" I ask Isaiah real quick.

"yeah sounds good" he nods at me and I tell Athena to start walking while I walk but I want him to be by my side too.

The hallways were getting crowded like they always do once the bell rings. Isaiah walks us halfway, "k wanna meet up at lunch?" I ask him after he gives me a hug good bye.

"yeah of coarse" then we go our separate ways....

*************************

Sorry for the longasss wait I've been busy af! But ima update later tonight xD hopefully you like this story cuz there's wayyyyyy more to come.