Epilogue

Thank you for reading through my entire story. You must have enjoyed it. In which case signup to http://stuartnorfolk.com and receive updates on my latest 'work-in-progress' novel named, Friday Street. I don't want to give anything away at this stage, but we will be offering an excerpt on the site for free!

Considering I made up the story, Forty Degrees Below, as I went along using the 'seat-of-the-pants' methodology :) I think I did pretty well. What started out as mystery and intrigue, turned into a good old-fashioned love story in the end. Always a danger when you use the 'Pants' methodology. Who would have thought that Jake would be prepared to give up journalism! Especially, someone as conceited as him, but that's what love can do for you. It would have been intriguing to see how Jake, in particular, would have changed, had the illicit relationship with Anya continued.

But, life changes. I'm still writing in the same genre, but I outline extensively now. My latest novel promises to be a good read. And as it's my first serious novel scoped out as it is I'm offering what amounts to twenty-five percent of the book for free! A kind of 'try before you buy'. But I promise you when you read it you will want to buy the novel complete.