C 13 : Away We Go !

My week's up.

I am officially going back to 'all-study-no-freedom' mode.

I'll be off to study and won't be back for who knows how long. I'll give it 5 months tops until I crack up. I don't think I can handle being woith out the guys, eventhough Matt is coming along as he's in the same Meds school. I'll be taking psychology and a special doctor's course. I need the whole gang to be with me. Without them there will be no fun.

-

I'm at the airport with Matt. We stood in line to get on the plane. Damon didn't bother coming out from his hiding hole aka his room because he's afraid he'll be seen. His hair still has a faint blue-ish colour to it and I think it may take a few more days to wash off completely.

The guys were devastated about our departure and I brightened them up a bit by leaving my house ( excluding my room ) in their care. I had an extra key made and gave it to them. They immediately started to plan pranks.

I'm gonna miss them.

Matt only got to know yesterdat that he was only needed at the school for 4 months for a 'revision' course. I was only going to be told once I arrive .

Great ! Matt gets to leave in 4 months and I'll be stuck here for God knows how long !

-

After a 2 hour flight ,which Matt slept through the whole way ,snoring , I was quite relieved to arrive and get back on track on my studying. It would eventually keep my mind off things and before I knew it, I would be too busy to think of home.