C 9 : A week left

It's been a few months since my new neighbor arrived. We've been great friends ever since.

Everyday was the same old routine; wake up, eat breakfast, meet up with Damon and sometimes with his friends too. Then, watch the kids, also with some company from the Damon and friends. Lunch ! Go attend the occasional courses and I've even met Matt there a few times. Hang out with friends, but mostly Damon. Go for a run, which one time Damon and friends ambushed me halfway. Dinner. Sleep . And repeat the whole process .

Yup, my life is just more or less like that.

It used to be just wake up, blablabla, eat , blablabla, kids, blabla, lunch, blabla.... Dkshwoub..jbs,Linkcvs.knmppcsdjcnljznlcubkh

Oops, sorry- I fell asleep on the keyboard trying to explain my daily routine.

-

In a week, I'll resume my studying.

And at the thought, I realised, no more freedom, no more pranks, no more riot, no more fun ......and no more friends. It's going to be all STIDY, STUDY, STUDY.

That is, until I'm on break again, but thats in a really long time.

-

Normal day, normal routine.

We were at Damon's place. The guys and I were in the living room, watching TV. Everyone's here, except Matt and of course, the disappearing Damon.

We could hear harsh whisper shouts from the kitchen.

"Pshhh.. I'm not !"

"Then, go."

"Come. On. You. Fat . Idiot. Of. A . Stripper. " Matt pushed Damon by his back at every word and Damon, who is really strong and much bogger than Matt ,obviously didn't move an inch.

"Jeez, man. What did you eat ?" , Matt asked

"I dunno, ask Khloe what she put in the omelets. ", Damon said ,pointing at me.

I turned to the guys and raised an eyebrow, "I dunno, eggs, maybe?"

Matt, the clever one, took Damon by surprise and pushed him forward with all his might. Damon stumbled and fell face forwards to the floor. He positioned his foot on Damon's back and said, "Do it."

Damon grunted and surrendered, "Okok. I will, but first, get out of here. We're supposed to be leaving just about now. So, shoo !

They exited grumbling about Damon being bossy, but I know they were kidding.

"Get it on video!! ", Jake and Matt shouted over their shoulders.

They slammed the door and got in the car. The car didn't move, so I guess they were waiting for Damon.

The guys left me there completely clueless and alone with Damon .

And there's the awkward silence.

"Ok. I should go now. See yah tomorrow. Bye !" , I said in a hurry. And reached for the door.

"Wait-", Damon grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

Awh ! So close !

"Want to go out for lunch tomorrow?", Damon asked hopefully.

"S-sure. ", I stammered. What's wrong with me?

"Great I'll be over at 12."

Then he reached for the door andolitely opened it for me. I slightly ducked my head to prevent anyone from seeing me blushing, mumbled a 'thanks. See you tomorrow' and walked to my house.

"Great ! It's date !" , Damon shouted. Then he realised what he said and tried to cover up, "No- I mean, not a date date, but a.. It's .."

I turned around to face him. I smirked and said, "It's a date." And turned and got into my house. I left him there ,surprised .

They haven't left yet. I could hear the guys shouting and teasing Damon and somehow I heard my name included in the teasing.

I opened the door and playfully yelled, "I heard that !"