C 19 : CRY- coz it's THE END !

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER ~

Ironically, it's called : CRY-coz it's THE END !

I planned to stop at 19 coz mah bday's 19 november .. and i like the number 19~ (weird, i know.. )

Sooooo.. ENJOY !! AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT !!!!!!!!!! x) =) ;)

!@#$%^&*+=

(p/s : No, I was not cursing.. That was just for decor.. i know I'm weird.. )

"Where are we going ?", I asked. I groped around my surroundings and tried to figure out where we are.

Thanks to Jace, Matt, Travis, Mike and Jake, Damon was just too excited to get me blindfolded.

"Somewhere.", Damon said. From his tone of voice, I could easily tell he was smirking.

"Where? Tell me ..", I whined. 

"I'm not telling! ", he laughed.

"Fine then. Be like that. If it weren't for me, you wouldn't even have this date.."

"Okay ! Okay ! Almost there.."

"Urghh.. Thanks alot guys !", I said sarcastically top the guys who were trailing behind us like flower girls. "The blindfold wasn't really necessary, ya know.."

Travis laughed. "Ahh.. We know.. But the blindfold did make this more-" 

"Pizzazz !!" , Jace said enthusiastically. I could just imagine him saying that with Jazz Hands actions.

"NO ! Romantic ", Travis said.

"It also made Khloe run into a few bushes...", Jace snickered.

"Ain't my fault..", I mumbled.

"Okay ! We're here.", Damon said and took off the thick ,black ( and itchy) blindfold.

"Whoaa !", I  gasped. I looked around in awe and amazement. "This is beautiful"

We were at a place that looks like a scene in fantasy movies. This is unbelievable !

"Okay. Thanks guys. Now, shoo.", damon said to the guys.

The guys puckered their mouths and made kissy sounds as they left laughing away.

"Thanks.... The Stripper Gnag.", I said smiling lopsidedly.

They looked at me surprised at the name I gave them. 

I laughed and walked away chuckling with Damon.

MY Damon.

-

We were walking and in hand along the bridge above a river. The moonlight's reflection glimmered in the water and the stars sparkled and shone brightly.

We were in the middle of the bridge when I plucked up my courage. "Did you mean it?", I asked in a whisper.

"What?"

"The thing you said about not wanting to loose me. Was it true?"

"Yes. " He breathed. "Every. ", He took a step closer to me. "Single " another step. "Word." , he whispered and took the step that would close the distance between us. He leaned in and kissed me. Softly at first, then his hands snaked around my waist and gently pulled me closer. I trailed my hand up his chest and behind his neck. I softly tugged on his hair and went on my tip toes as we deepened the kiss. He put a hand to the side of my face and caressed my cheek slowly.

The beautiful pearly white full moon shone above us. The moonlight making a shadow of us onto the clear river. The only sound heard was the soft chirping of crickets and the calm splashes of water. The wind was blowing us a cool breeze and everything was just perfect.

"I love you."

I smiled.

"I love you too."

I don't know if I really do have a future with the stripper of a neighbor of mine. What I do know is, I really liked Damon. Right from the very start and I know I'll be happy as long as I'm with him. Although we have our own bitter past, we will accept each other.

If you like someone, give them a chance. Here them out . Love them. Care for them. Appreciate them. Smile.

THE END !!! =)

want a sequel ? dun want a sequel ? I DUNNO ! leave a comment and tell me whatcha think abt my story ~

Feel free to check out my other stories : 

>MY WITTY COMEBACKS<    (completed)

>MY WITTY COMEBACKS:THE UNTOLD STORY OF RYDER'S SECRETS<   (completed)

>THE BOY FROM MY BALLET CLASS<

>SKATER BOY'S BAND<

AND ALSO COMING SOON :

>A 1D FANFIC : MY FIRST BOYFRIEND IS A CELEBRITY ?!<

>A COMPLICATED STORY:YOUR SPY IS NOW MINE<