C 12 : Revenge !!

The guys were amazing ! I didn't know they cared so much about me. And here they are, plotting a revenge on the guys who broke my heart. The guy who also is their friend.

I found out that the guys did this a few times before. Not the revenge thing, but the 'sneaking into house' thing. So far, they have snuck into my house 2 times already and 5 times to Damon's house. 

I love those guys ! Best . Friends. Ever !

-

We were all camping out in my room, waiting for out plan to take place. 

I was grinning from ear to ear once we planned our revenge.

We sat across the window that overlooked Damon's room. We sat behind my bed so that we'll be well hidden from Damon's view.

We saw Damon pacing around in his room. I stifled a laugh. 

We all had a grin on our faces and we can't stop laughing. 

Jake had a big cardboard in his hand, at the ready to flash it at the wondow for Damon to see.

"He's going in.. Teehe .. He's going in.", Matt said restlessly.

Jake smiled slyly. "Now, we wait."

Few minutes later  we heard an echoing girly scream coming from Damon's bathroom.

"Jaaaaaake !!!!!!!!!", Damon shouted.

Damon ran to his window and yanked the curtains from his view. He slammed his fist against his window and shouted, "You guys are so dead !" . He pointed to his bubblegum blue hair and had a very angry look in his eyes.

"Now ! Now !", we whisper - shouted at Jake to cue him to flash the card. Jake jumped up and went to the window and pointed at the card which said,  'Never mess with OUR girl !' 

Damon squinted and silently mouthed the words and read.

We all popped out from our cover and were grinning triumphantly.