Chapter Six

A/N

Hey peoples, sorry this update is a day late, been busy and such.

Thanks For Reading! Hope you like it!

(Sorry, for the short AN, I'm lazy sometimes :P)

~Justina

----------------------------------------------

Alayna's Perspective: 

 I’ve never heard John sound so scared in my life, so when he told me to call 911, I jumped at it, not sure that any of us at this point could have enough voice to call, and actually speak of what we saw.

I felt the tears of fear, and overall overwhelming situation this has become in such a short time, so I did what I always did (other than the situation with… the-cat-who-will-be-remembered-forever), I hid them, deep down where I always hide stressful happenings, inside my heart and soul.

The problem with doing that is actually a very big and real problem, it can lead to depression (which has arguably happened a lot before), it can lead to anger (again, been there) a lot of different things, but most of all, it gives you a gloomy feeling deep down inside, kind of what Garrett seems like sometimes.

Maybe there’s something that even John doesn’t know about. Something that Garrett himself doesn’t realize.

That scares me even more than seeing him like I just saw.

I ran into the kitchen, grabbed the phone, that was hooked on the wall, dialing the number, a number I’ve never had to dial before, then I dropped it from the searing pain from trying as hard as I could possibly imagine possible, to not cry, John doesn’t need to be the only strong one here.

What am I thinking? Chasity is equally strong, stronger even, she’s strong enough to face her tears (and yes I meant tears).

She’s strong enough to deal with the way Garrett was treating everyone.

That makes me strong enough, so I picked the phone back up (did I mention that I dropped it actually?), and dialed 911.

A woman answered “What is your emergency dear?”

“Well my friend” I bit my lip “a friend of my friends was found passed out on the floor, and we don’t know how long he was there, or why he passed out.”

She started by asking me some questions about some of the things he’s been doing that are different to his normal routine and his behavior, prior to finding him unconscious.

I held my breath “I—we don’t know.”

“Well we’ll send an ambulance, where are you right now?”

I still held my breath, opening my mouth only enough for his address to slip through my lips, “Okay, just hang in there dear, they’ll be there in a few minutes,” She said, hanging up immediately.

Fake sympathy? I don’t even care right now. My head was pounding; my hands were shaking as hard as they could without spraining them from the sudden movement. It almost looked like I was having a seizure, but in my hands.

Then it was my legs, just as I was starting to make my way back to my friends, having to hold myself up in the doorway. There was no way that I was going to make it back there, I didn’t want to be back there, I wanted to, but I didn’t. I wanted to be there to tell both Chasity and John that he was fine.

It could have been the biggest lie I’ve ever told.

So instead I let myself drag to the place beside the phone, leaning back on the wall just barely before I felt the pain again, this time, letting the tears flow, placing my hands over my eyes, feeling the tears fall onto my cold hands, actually warming them with every tear.