Kean - Chapter 20

“I love you Kean.” And then silence filled the whole room. It's like we were in a sealed white room, just waiting for something to happen. 

I felt my whole body turn like stone. I’m confused. He loves me? I didn't do anything to him to make him fall in love for me. I looked at Liam with a big confusion in my face. “What do you mean by that? How? Why?”

“I just did fall for you. That time you kissed me on when we were at those fields, I fell for you in an instant. Now I just wanted to tell you that I love you and I hope you do feel the same for me.” He looked at me with a big smile on his face. He seem to be telling the truth. I can't figure out why he's telling me this.

I hold him on his shoulders and let a breath out. “Look, let me explain all of this. We were still young back then and I don’t really know what I’m doing. And it was Just A Kiss. It doesn't have anything in it, any meaning at all." 

He shrugged and with just hearing those words from me, I can see his eyes become puffy. “Just A Kiss? So was that just a trick so you could attract someone and play with his feelings?”

“Trick? I didn't do anything to play with your feelings. Besides, your my friend. I don't want to hurt a friend.” I pat his shoulder but he just nudged it off and looked away from me.

“Listen to me Liam, it's not that I don't have any feel anything for you. I just want us to be friends and that would be enough for me. I don't want to ruin the bond we've made just because you've fallen in love for me. Besides I don't want to be in a relationship with a friend like you. You're a special one.”

“Why do you just want us to be friends? Because you’re having an affair with Daniel? Oh yeah, because you do love him ever since.” He looked at me with those angry eyes. Tears started to fall from them. I’m shocked with what he was saying. 

“What are you talking about? I don’t have any affair with him. He is just my friend.”

He laughed out loud like a crazed lunatic. “Oh, don’t be ridiculous. Isn't already obvious? You are secretly dating him without anyone or anybody knowing." He had his arms crossed and sobs. "Where the hell are you getting all of this? And we are not dating. Please believe me."

"Make me."

"How?"

"Kiss me." I'm stunned of what he just said. Kiss him? For what? I don't need to prove that Dan and I are not dating.

"Liam, you're just mad. Just le---" His lips then smashed against mine, before I could even explain and defend myself. I tried to push him away but he won't let me. He is forcing himself in to me. 

I tried to fight my way out from the kiss. "Liam, let me go."  He lets go of the kiss but still pinning me against the wall. "No, I won't let you go."

I pushed him hard, making him fall on the floor. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to."

"Yes you did." Then he leaves my room.