Daniel - Chapter 1

Daniel

"I'm going now!", I yelled.  I immediately picked up my saber and my backpack. Gosh how I really hate the first day of my school as a senior. "Daniel, you forgot your white hanky. You don't want to get punished already don't you?" handing over to me the handkerchief.

I sighed and grabbed the handkerchief. "Of course I don't want mom. Besides, Jake always have a spare one. And by the way, we will be going out later after school, so I will be a bit late coming home." She smiles and gives me a hug, "Okay, I trust your boyfriend of bringing you in one piece, okay?"

"Mom!" I felt my head go red.

"Okay kiddo, just be safe okay?"

"Okay Mom! I love you", kissing her on her cheek and rushed towards the door. "Okay bye!"

Just as I opened the door, I saw Jake standing by his car. I run towards him and kiss him.

"Hey baby. Ready for school?" I asked Jake.

"Of course and let me remind you that you still have a formation for the opening ceremony later. So let's get going already or you want to make out here in your lawn?" he slightly smirks as he pecks on my nose.

"I'd love to do that but I guess we can do that later. I just miss you."

We both got in to his car and drove our way to our school. When we arrived, I immediately kissed him on his cheek and ran off towards the stage. Luckily there was no one there.

My phone started ringing inside my pocket. It must be Jake. We were just like together a few minutes ago and then he calls me now. Lucky for me, my earphones is always stuck in my ears just in case this happens and it happens a lot.

It automatically answered I replied in hurry, breathing heavily. "Hey baby, missed me already?"

"Hey Dan, just slow down. No one's chasing you."

I was so busy talking to Jake that my earphones got tangled with my bag. I reached for the strap that got in it. Suddenly, I bumped into something or someone with me landing on my butt.

"Dan, what happened? What's wrong?"

"I just bumped into something or someone. My earphone got tangled on the strap of my bag. I'll call you later then Bye." I ended the call and tried to regain control.

"I'm sorry." someone said. I was still busy rubbing my butt and my head. Then I saw a hand reaching over me. I grabbed the hand then I looked up towards the person. He looks so familiar.

"It's okay. No need to worry, just in a hurry actually." I picked up my stuff quickly and left him. He looks quite charming, really. Gah.. I have a boyfriend but hey, who says you can't have a crush on someone.