Kean - Chapter 2

Okay, junior life. How awful would that be. Still by myself. And yet another year in this school. At least they leave me alone and they don't bother me actually. I got up from my bed and went to take shower. I still have a long time to prepare. I immediately changed. Hm..., what to wear no my first day, thinking to myself. I opened my closet and grabbed a black skinny jeans, long sleeves and a black and blue stripped beanie.

I stood in front of my mirror and noticed my wrists are still red. I just made this cuts last night and they are still a bit sore but I don't really care. I just need to put my wrist watch and a few accessories and no one will notice it.

I went down stairs and went to the kitchen.

"Good morning sweetheart." my mom greeted.

"Good morning." i kissed mom on her cheek.

"Good morning." greeted dad who is reading the daily newspaper.

"A bit early today? Hmm, you must be excited to meet your friends?" asked mom with a smile on her face. She always smiles even if we have problems and always tells me that a smile can lighten one's feelings. Well I suppose she's right but I don't really bother.

"Not so really mom. I just wanted to be a bit early today." I said as i shove a spoonful of cereal into my mouth.

"Do you want me to drop you off your school today? I am going to work already and you could save up your fare." my dad suggested.

I continued shovelling the cereal, "Don't worry dad, I just want to walk to school today and besides it's not that far."

"If you insist. Anyways, I'm going now. Catch you later bud." as he tries to mess up my hair.

"Dad, you don't have to do it really and okay I'll see you later."

As I finished my bowl, I immediately set off. "Bye Mom! See you later."

"Okay be careful, and remember what I always tell you."

Mom. She is always like that. Whenever I leave or just go to the park to have my moment she would always say that. Well that's what mothers are for really.

As I turned to the next corner, I just saw a boy in his camouflage suit running towards another boy. That boy turned out to be Daniel and his boyfriend Jake. Well they seem to be cute together. As a matter of fact, everyone knows that they're a couple, even the teachers, the principal, almost everybody. Daniel ran towards Jake and hugged him, kissing him at the same time. I really don't know but I really find Daniel quite cute whenever he blushes like that.

They went off after that and i continued to walk towards school. It isn't that far. About ten minute walk from home if i walk fast enough, 5 minute drive. I went straight towards the cafeteria to buy some sweets just to keep me busy and go to the ceremony hall.

And then, I suddenly felt someone bump onto me. I fell on the ground and started to look who bumped into me. Camo suit. Oh my, I accidentally bumped into an officer which means trouble. I just heard from my classmates that they are really sadistic and doesn't forgive anyone who crosses them.

I can hear some mumbling from his earphones. He must be talking to someone. This could be a disaster. It must be one of his companions.

"Dan, what happened? What's wrong?"

"I just bumped into something or someone. My earphone got tangled on the strap of my bag. I'll call you later then Bye."

I immediately stood up and offered him a hand. He was still looking in the ground rubbing his body taking off all the dirt.

"I-i-I’m sorry." that was all I could say. He took my hand and looked up. Daniel. Suddenly my heart felt like it was melting. he stood up and I helped him pick up his stuff.

"It's okay. No need to worry, just in a hurry actually." with a smile on his face before he sped off.

I guess first day wasn't so bad after all.