Chapter 36. Skipping school and holding Jackson hostage

"You know, I'm really starting to re-think dating you." I muttered as I glanced at the Prison transport van that was sitting in the woods just a few feet away from Stiles, Scott and myself. Apparently my lovely boyfriend's plan that he was talking about last night, was to steal the damn thing and lock Jackson up inside with the little handcuff things. 

I had convinced Scott to just drop the whole being in love with his best friend conversation for the time being, which was a huge plus. And I decided to skip school today with Stiles to help him take care of Jackson- that, and I didn't want to go to Harris' class without my lab partner. 

"Aw come on, you don't like the thrill of dating the rebellious son of the town Sheriff?" He chuckled as he elbowed me in the side gently. 

I rolled my eyes, "You're such a weirdo."

"Yeah but I'm your weirdo now." He pointed out as he pulled the keys out to unlock the van doors, when he pulled them open I caught my first glimpse of Jackson- thankfully he was wearing pants this time, and he wasn't covered in his blood anymore. 

Stiles climbed into the van and I followed after him, "I brought you some foo-"

"Let me out now!" Jackson cut him off harshly as he jerked his hands that were currently cuffed to the floor. 

My boyfriend's eyes widened, "You know, I put those pants on you, alright buddy? One leg at a time. Being all up close and personal with your junk wasn't exactly a highlight of my day. So don't think this is fun for me either. You know we're actually doing you a favor?"

Jackson's eyes widened as he jerked on the chain again, "This is doing me a favor?"

"Yes!" I snapped in annoyance, I was not a huge fan of how rude he was being to Stiles- we are actually helping him, he just can't get over himself to realize it. 

"You're killing people--to death. Yeah. And until we can figure out how to stop you, you're gonna stay in here. I'm sorry. Now do you want the ham and cheese, or the turkey club?" Stiles asked as he pulled two sandwiches out of his backpack, I had already eaten my sandwich on the ride over here. 

Jackson narrowed his eyes at us hatefully, "You actually think my parents won't be looking for me?"

I smirked as I pulled his cell phone out of my hoodie pocket, waving in the air for dramatic effect, "Well.. not if they don't think anything's wrong."

"You took my phone?" He seethed as he tried to grab it- his little handcuff issue didn't allow him to. 

My smirk grew wider as I slipped the phone back into my pocket, "Yes. I think I have earned the right to use your phone since I was acquainted with what little manhood you had last night."

His face turned bright red out of anger and embarrassment, I'm sure, as I made the comment about him being little. Stiles choked on the bite of sandwich he had in his mouth, and tried to cough it up before he lost the ability to breathe. I smiled to myself as I relished in the fact that I just took a huge chunk out of Jackson's ego.

"Now, let's catch you up to speed on what you are, shall we? You turn into this... this like giant lizard thing with scales." I stated as I crossed my arms over my chest, trying to get comfortable on this not so comfortable little bench that I'm on.

He rose an eyebrow, "Scales? Like a fish?"

"No. More like a reptile. Um, and, uh, your claws have this liquid that paralyzes people, and you have a tail." Stiles added as he stretched his legs out and leaned back against the interior of the van. It was a very cramped space, and not comfortable in the slightest.