Chapter 5. Desired Coincidences

"So did you kill her?"

Stiles, Scott and myself were making our way into the school as my brother went into grave detail about his nightmare he had last night. He didn't spare us the unwanted details, so basically the gist was that he had taken Allison out to a bus in the school parking lot so they could inevitably hookup and he ended up attacking her. From what I understood, he was on the verge of killing her before he woke himself up.

Scott shrugged, "I don't know, I woke up. I was all sweaty and breathing heavy, it was weird. I've never had a dream like that before."

Stiles chuckled, "I have, it usually ends a little differently though."

I smacked his chest in disgust, "I could have gone my entire life not knowing that, listening to you two talk about wet dreams isn't exactly how I want to spend my morning."

Scott rolled his eyes, "I meant because a.) I've never had a dream feel that real before and b.) Never give me that much detail about you in bed again."

"Noted," Stiles nodded sarcastically, "let me take a guess here though--"

My brother held his hand up to silence his best friend, "No, I already know what you're going to say. You think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow, you think I'm going to loose control and rip her throat out or something." he breathed out in exasperation.

Stiles shook his head from side to side, "No that's not-- actually, that's totally it."

I sighed, "Hey, Scott, come on. It's gonna be fine, personally I think you are handling this whole being a teenage werewolf thing pretty damn well."

"Yeah, I mean it's not like there's a lycanthrophy beginner's class you can take or anything." Stiles added.

Scott slowed his walking pace and his eyes darted between Stiles and myself, "Yeah maybe not a class, but there is a person."

I stopped walking and gaped at my brother in slight dismay, "There you go mentioning him again. It's like you enjoy giving me a headache, Scott."

"What are you talking about?" he gasped in confusion, Stiles appeared to be at a loss for words as well.

My eyes widened, "Do you not recall that the last interaction you had with him? It resulted with you two getting him arrested, which means he more than likely has no desire to help you in the slightest. Yet, here you are tossing his name out there like he's a viable option for help in this situation."

In my opinion, Derek Hale was a wild card. We have no idea what he is capable of doing or what his possible reasoning for doing anything could be. So, I think we should just stay as far away from him as possible, but leave it to Scott to suggest going and seeking him out willingly.

"I know that Kasey! But chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus... it felt too real." Scott argued defensively. I rolled my eyes in annoyance as I realized that he didn't take into account a single word that I had said.

"How real?" Stiles asked as we pushed through the doors that led to the outside of the building, heading over to our classes on the other side of the school.

Scott sighed, "Like it actually happened."

We were then met with the sight of a large yellow school bus, with the emergency exit door ripped off the back and bent out of shape. Blood was splattered on the windows and the brown "leather" seats, as well as on the outside of the bus and the concrete beneath it. Several police officers were here, inspecting the scene and taking photographs.

"I think it did," Stiles gasped loudly.

✢✢✢

After Scott had a total and complete meltdown and stormed away from Stiles and myself, heading god knows where, we decided to head on to Chemistry class ahead of him. I had no doubt that Allison was actually fine and was not injured in the slightest. I didn't hear Scott sneak out of the house last night, and I normally do, because I'm a very light sleeper, so I think the bus was just a huge and freaky coincidence.