Part 20: Leave

Author's:

I changed the last chapter, so you should reread it...

Also, go check out my new Divergent story "Same, but Different"

READ NOW.

I walk with Tris back to our room. Silent tears still stream down her face, but neither of us acknowledge them. I change into pajamas as she showers. I climb into bed.

Will's dead. Chris's dead. Who does Tris have other than me? Her family? No, they told her not to visit because it 'drew too much attention' to them.

I'm her everything like she is mine. The bed dips and Tris climbs in, her body cold.

"You are so warm." She mutters while wrapping herself around me.

"You're so cold!" I shiver as her bare arms touch my bare chest.

"I love you, Tobias. Please...Please say you'll never leave me." She looks up at me with her gray eyes.

"Never. Not in a million years. Not to save one person, not to save 1 million people. I love you so much it hurts, Tris. I could never leave you." Her lips crash into mine and I don't reject.

The kiss is hot and cold at the same time. Soft and brutal. The deaths of her friends fade away from her as she kisses me more feverishly. My hands go to her head, wrapping in her hair. The silky, half-curly strand slide between my fingers. Her lips open under the pressure and we kiss. Suddenly, she's on top of me, her hands in my hair. I brush my thumbs over her cheekbones and break the kiss.

It's one of the hardest things I will ever have to do. I love her, I'm sure.

"Good night, Tobias." She whispers, rolling to her side.

"Good night, Tris." I close my eyes and fall asleep.

\\

Author's:

It's short, I KNOW.

BUT I WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WILL'S OFFICIALLY DEAD. I CHANGED IT LAST CHAPTER. I REALIZED THAT I HAD ALREADY PUT HIM IN A BODY BAG,SO YEAH.