Part 3: Four

I step close to her and close my eyes, slowly absorbing her scent. I take another swig of the potent liquid.
She giggles lightly, "Are you drunk?" She asks.
I nod, "Very much so." I lean in, pressing my lips to hers.
She parts her lips and pulls back, "You should brush your teeth. You taste like vodka."

I smile and stand up, stumbling to the bathroom. I take two more mouthfuls of the alcohol before storing it under the sink. I brush my teeth, the mint strong and refreshing and walk out to her.

She's changed into soft black pajamas. My long basketball shorts, rolled up to fit her, and my dark gray hoodie over a white tank-top. I smile, my vision and perception blurry. I stumble to the bed, almost missing the edge. She giggles softly. I roll my eyes, or try to. Everything is blurry and shaking. I can't focus in on anything.
"Woah, I don't think I've ever been this drunk." I say after an awkward silence spills between us.
"Oh really?" She taunts. I nod my head and lean into her again, pressing my lips to hers. I pull her backward, onto the bed. She makes a surprised noise, but doesn't object. I press my lips more firmly to hers.

Suddenly, my shirt's off and her hands trace the outlines of the tattoos on my back.
Dauntless,
Abnegation,
Candor,
Amity,
Erudite.
I smile into the kiss, reaching my arm around to the hoodie. My hands' perception is off, and I end up grabbing some of her hair with the hood. She yelps, "Ow!" But doesn't move away.

She sits up, pulling the sweatshirt off, over her head. She wears a thin, white camisole under it. I pull her back down to my lips and wrap my hands through her hair. The blonde locks look like their melting in my hands. Wait--what? I pull back and look at her hair, pooling in my hands.
"Ahh! Tris! Your hair! It's melting! I'm melting it with my hands!" She laughs, a heavy, warm sound. "No, see! It's just shiny, that's all!" She giggles at me.
I rub my face in frustration, "Why are you laughing at me!?" I sigh. She just laughs harder. I pout, sticking out my lower lip, "I'm going back to Zeke's. He won't laugh at me." I say. She smiles at me. I stand and stumble back to the bar.
Zeke and Shauna are gone and the walls are spinning. I open the door, hitting myself in the knee. I don't really feel the pain. I grab a bottle of the pink stuff Zeke was drinking and down it in 3 swallows. It does taste really good. Mmm. I'm definitely more than tipsy now. I down another pink drink and walk to my room.
I fall a few times, but get right back up. I stumble into my room and land right on my bed.
"I AM TRIUMPHANT!" I yell. Tris walks out of the bathroom, her cheeks red, her body shaking with suppressed laughter. I groan and pick up a pillow. I attempt to throw it at her, but it misses her completely, hitting the desk by the door. She bursts into a fit of laughter.
"Ha, ha, ha." I fake laugh. She walks over to me and pulls of my coat. She tucks it onto the desk chair and pushes me back onto the bed. She pulls of my shoes and pulls the blankets up to my chin. She changed clothes. She's wearing an off-the-shoulder black shirt and tight black jeans.
I sit up a little, leaning to her ear, "You look good, Tris." I whisper.