Part 14: Christina's...Oh...Crap.

I try to get off of Tami, but her legs wrap around my waist. Tris stands there. Frozen. Tami pulls me down and kisses me again. I don't respond. A traitor tear falls down Tris's face and she wipes it away angrily, staring me down.
"Tris! Let me explain!" I slur, trying to detangle myself from Tami. She shakes her head and storms out.

What did I just do?! I just cheated on her with Tami! Someone I don't give a fuck about! I screwed up! Damn it!

I pull Tami's legs off me and stand up, smiling regretably toward her.
"I...I'm sorry. I shouldn't have...I just...Sorry." I say as I scramble towards my room. I open the door, panting from the run. Tris isn't here. Where could she be? Christina's room?

Oh shit...She's dead. The Chasm! I sprint to the Chasm and wobble down the steps, trying my best to not trip over my feet.

There she sits, blonde hair spiralling down her back in loose curls, feet propped up on a rock. Her hands are clenched into fists at her sides.
"Tobias, I don't want to talk to you right now." She says loudly over the crashing waves.
"Please, Tris. Just--Just talk to me, please." I beg, taking two steps closer to her. She sighs loudly, her fists tightening at her sides.
"Tobias. Please. Just--Just leave me alone for a while." She persists, her voice rising.
"No, Tris. I'm not going anywhere." I yell back, taking another step towards her. I'm now close enough that I could touch her, but I don't.

"Tobias! Please! Ju-just go!" Her voice cracks as she yells at me. She still doesn't turn to me. I touch her shoulder and she cringes away from me.
"Don't touch me." She yells, her shoulders tensing.
"Are--Are we...?" I ask.
"I don't know. Just leave me alone. Please." She says, begging me. I shake my head. She jist needs time. Give it to her. I turn on my heel, but before leaving I say,
"I love you, Beatrice." Then I scale the steps, still slow because I'm drunk.

Author's:

I know what you're all thinking: "Damn it, Jessica! You updated late and this is what we get?!"
God, I know, but in all honesty, I thought today was Saturday.
It's true. I'm bad with dates, not to mention that it's Summer, so it's even harder.
Yeah. There ya' go.

OOH! QUESTION:
(SHOULD I DO TRIS'S POV SO WE CAN SEE HER THOUGHTS? OR SHOULD I STAY WITH FOUR?!)