Chapter 19-

3 weeks.

3 weeks in the institute and more counting.

The first week I was here, I threatened suicide to the nurses many times, hence the reason I've been here for a while.

I don't mind it though, The people here are beyond what you would think.

A mental institute, You'd think they'd be full of crazy people that can't contribute to society in the slightest, but that assumption is wrong.

I've meet friends, amazing friends. I've meet my new best friend, Jonah, that's his name. He's in for insomnia, and self harm. After his best friend, Elizabeth, died; he's been a mess. He was brought in when he started seeing things, a side effect of not sleeping, I felt bad for him at the time, he was seeing his dead best friend everywhere he went, his arms were scarred and his mind was mush.

The institute has helped him though, he's sleeping, not enough of course, but some.

the institute helped me too, as well as many other people. This girl, Elaine, she's in for alcohol dependance. Oscar is in for PTSD from years of abuse from his father. Ben and Maggie were in for OCD and Theo was in for heroin dependance.

As much as I hated being away from my old life, I loved the people here,

And it's helping me, it's helping a lot...