Excuses, Excuses!

VOTING AND COMMENTING MAKE ME UPDATE FASTER ;) THANK-YOU TO THE 3 GIRLS WHO COMMENTED ON THE LAST CHAPTER, COMMENTS LIKE THAT MAKE MY DAY :D

LEAH XXXX

-------------------------------------------------------------------

“You WHAT?!” Screeched Acacia.

We were currently in the middle of Starbucks, me sipping on a Valencia Orange Refresha, her on a Strawberries and Cream Light Frappuccino. We’d arranged to meet up an hour after Justin left and I had just casually mentioned to her mine and Justin’s little… sleepover during the night.

I covered her mouth with my hand and looked around, cringing at the disdainful glares from random people.

“It’s not that big of a deal!” I hissed, extracting my hand. “He came over, we fell asleep… we didn’t even do anything!” Okay, so that was kind of a lie. I mean, we kissed, but I wasn’t gonna tell Acacia that, not after what had happened in the school cafeteria.

“It’s weird! You think he’s a huge jerk and then you let him come to your house and fall asleep in your bed?” She gaped disbelievingly.

“Okay, firstly, I did not invite him and unlike you, I’m a nice person so I didn’t have the heart to send him home.” She rolled her eyes. “Second, we just watched a movie, we didn’t even talk that much. So what’s the big deal?” I asked.

“The big deal is that you know he’s practically grooming you in the hopes of getting into your panties! Why are you being so nice to him when all he wants from you is sex?” She hissed.

For some reason unknown to me, I felt a weird twinge in my chest when she said that. Almost like… sadness? But the truth was, I wasn’t sure if that was all he wanted. Obviously, at first I did, but did Justin really make deals and kiss tenderly with his targets? From what I’d heard, he was usually an egotistical jerk with those girls, but he just… wasn’t with me. But if he wasn’t just in it for the sex, what was he in it for?

I sighed, deciding Acacia wouldn’t drop it unless I caved. I could read her like a freaking book.

“You know what, you’re right. It was a stupid mistake and it won’t happen again… mom.” I smirked. Acacia grinned, slapping my lightly on the arm.

“Shut up! I’m just looking out for you!” She laughed.

“I know.” I smiled. “You’re the best.”

“I know.” She mimicked.

NOTE: I STATED IN THE FIRST CHAPTER THAT GRACIE’S HAIR WAS RED BUT THAT HAS CHANGED TO BLONDE AND I’VE DECIDED SHE’S BEING PLAYED BY INDIANA EVANS (GOOGLE HER J)

Sadly, the weekend ends way too soon and it’s Monday before I know it. Feeling lazy, I simply tie my loose blond curls into a high ponytail, leaving a few short pieces down to frame my face and only dab on a bit of foundation and some mascara.  As well as feeling tired, Mother Nature has decided to surprise me with my monthly “gift”, so I felt like crap. Unlike the other day, it wasn’t that warm due to the rain and wind, so I just pulled on a pair of jeans and tugged my grey Athletics hoodie on my top half, finishing with my grey high top converse.

Since I’m early once I’ve finished getting ready, I decide to stop off at Starbucks before going to school, ordering a Pike Place Roast coffee to wake myself up a bit more.