Sleepover

Don't forget to vote, comment and add! I'll be so grateful :D

Leah xxxxxxx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Justin

aye, when u gonna speak 2 me again?

I glared at the text message that I’d just received. It was Friday night once again and ever since the cafeteria incident, I had avoided Justin, ignored Justin and made it quite plain that I did not like Justin. Did Justin get the hint? Justin did not.

Ugh.

I ignored the text, as usual, throwing the phone down next to me on my bed and presuming to flick aimlessly through the channels. I had no plans tonight since Acacia was at a family party and Theo and Brody were paintballing with some of their other friends. Even my family were out, with Issy staying at my little cousin’s house and mum and dad at a wedding reception for some old college friends and staying in a hotel for the night. Basically, I was bored and alone.

Two minutes later, another beep rang through the air and I sighed, picking up my phone.

From: Justin

I’m outside ur house. come out. ;)

I snorted. Yeah, right. I didn’t believe for a second that he was out there, so I simple carried on channel surfing, until yet again my phone lit up.

From: Justin

I’m being serious.

Curiosity getting the better of me, I rolled my eyes and sat up on my bed before making my way over to the curtains. Peering out, I scanned the outside of my house before my eyes landed on a very familiar looking black Range Rover. I swallowed nervously, squinting to get a better view. I nearly pulled the curtains of the hinges when his golden hair emerged out of the car and I quickly tried to close them.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang and I found myself slowly making my way downstairs to answer it.

I reached the door and carefully opened it an inch, peering out.

His annoyingly flawless face greeted mine, looking amused.

“Oh, so you are alive then?” He smirked.

“What are you talking about?” I muttered through the gap.

“Well, I haven’t seen you in like 10 million years, Gracie.” He explained, leaning casually against the doorframe.

“That’s because you’re an ass.” I smirked.

He grinned and shrugged.

“You gonna let me in?” He asked.

“Nope.” I replied, popping the p.

“Why not?”

“Don’t want to.”

“Please?”

“Why?”

“Because I have nothing better to do.”

“Oh, charming.”

“Just let me in.”

“No.”