Date Night

OKAY, pre-warning. There is a bit of smut in this chapter but nothing too serious... it was weird to write it though :P 

I hope you enjoy, lovelies!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a quick 5 minute drive in Justin’s shiny black Range Rover, we pulled up to a ridiculously fancy looking restaurant called “Mélodie”. Justin pulled up at the front of the venue, stepped out and came around to my side, opening the door for me.

“Thanks very much.” I smirked, carefully sliding out.

“My pleasure.” He smirked back.

He suddenly handed his keys to a valet parker who slowly drove the car around to what I presumed was the parking lot.

Justin placed a strong hand on the small of my back, guiding me to the front door. Stepping inside, I was met with a sight that could easily compete with The Ritz. Beautiful golden detailing trailed the walls and ceiling; crystal chandeliers hung in various spots and a stunning grand piano was being played delicately by a man on a shiny podium.

“Good evening, sir and madam, and welcome to Mélodie. How can I assist you?” A pretty brunette with the name tag “Susannah” asked politely.

“We have reservations for 7 under the name Bieber.” Justin smiled, his hand slipping to hold my waist. His thumb delicately stroked my hip and I found myself leaning in to him slightly.

“Ah, of course. Your table for two is near the back, if you’d like to follow me.” She scribbled something on a list that was resting on the thin podium in front of her and began walking through the many tables with Justin and I following. Glamorous looking couples, young and old, dined and chatted and I couldn’t help but feel a little out of place. Justin must have sensed my discomfort as he squeezed my hip gently, directing my attention towards him.

“Stop worrying. You look gorgeous. Better than anyone else in here.” He winked and I chuckled, rolling my eyes a bit.

“Here we are!” I looked up and saw we’d arrived at our table. “A waiter will be over to take your drink orders in just a few minutes.” The brunette smiled.

“Thank-you.” Justin replied and I smiled gratefully.

As she walked away, he pulled out my chair and I sat down, taking in the view around me as he sat across from me.

“It’s so stunning.” I commented, glancing at the chandelier above us.

“Yeah, it is.” Justin smirked, staring at me.

I smiled down at my lap and cleared my throat.

“Look, Justin, this is all very amazing and sweet but, we both know why you invited me here.” I raised an eyebrow.

“Yep. I invited you here because I thought it’d be a good time.” He smiled.

“Oh really? I don’t think so.” I laughed.

“What? Can’t a guy invite a pretty girl on a date without wanting to get anything out of it?” He asked.

“Oh sure, a GUY can. You, on the other hand, cannot.” I smirked.

He stared at me for a few seconds before clearing his throat.

“I’m very offended.” He grinned.