Horror Scene

Kenna POV:
I couldn't believe what I've just done. But the evidence was right there in front of me.I quickly run away before anyone can find me.I couldn't face them.Not anymore.I stop by a tree and try to calm myself. But that only makes the guilt grow.

"Kenna!"Jasper's voice echoes.

I make a run for it.I can't talk to him.I run in a circle and then jump into a tree.I hold my breath so he can't hear me.

"Kenna,please just come out."He says.

I'm tempted to move,but I don't.I just sit there.

"I think she went this way."Emmett states and they disappear.

I let out my breath.Man,that was really uncomfortable.I jump out of the tree and stable myself.

"Everyone's worried about you."Alice says appearing beside me.

"Yeah,well I'm fine."I assure her.

"Kate talked to us."She states.

"Look,I just need time to think things through."I tell her.

"Ok."She nods."I'll do it."

"Do what?"I question.

"Cover for you."She states."But I'm not going to do it forever."

"Thank you."I say giving her a small smile.

I run into town and get on a small plane to England.I know a place I can stay.There was a flat that belonged to my Aunt Linda.But she only used it in the summer.And it was February,so it'd be vacant.

The plane ride was a lot longer than expected.Especially since I was trying to focus on not ripping people's throats out the entire time.Once I get off I keep my hood up and my head down.My eyes were now red from my snack.

I arrive at the flat.Its looks a lot smaller than I remembered.I grab the spare key from under the rug and open it.I don't remember much of this place.I've only been here a couple times.

I walk into the main bedroom and lay down.I couldn't stop thinking about my kill,and how good his blood tasted.That made me disgusted.I was a monster.A bloodsucking repulsive monster.I sit up when someone knocks on the door.

Who the hell is that?

I open the door to find a guy about my age with blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Kenna?Is that you?"He questions. "What's with your eyes?"

"Yeah,I was sick for a while."I tell him. I try to end the conversation but then I say something stupid."Would you like to come in?"

"I can't now,but maybe tonight."He states."How's eight sound?"

"Great."I smile.

He smiles and walks off.What the hell did I just do?I slam the door shut and begin to pace.I'm not going to kill him, I won't let myself.But then I start to question something.

How did I know him?How did he know me?

I try to comb through my memories.A lot of them were muddy.But then I remember.That guy was Kenny,he was the first boy I ever kissed.

Oh god.

This was not going to end well.I stare at the clock for the next five hours.My stomach swirls once it hits eight.I can do this.Smile,have a nice conversation, and politely kick him out.I jump when he knocks on the door.

Pull it together.

I open the door with a fake smile on my face.Yeah,maybe if you're nice he'll leave quicker when you kick him out.

"So,how have you been?"I ask as we sit on the couch.

"Good,I've kept myself busy."He tells me."What about you,anything of interest?"

"No,not really.Pretty boring actually." I state.

"Didn't you say once that you were gonna become a secret agent or something?" He questions.

"You're one to talk Mr.Billionaire."I remark.

We both end up laughing and he scoots closer to me.Don't think about blood, don't think about blood. Suddenly he kisses me and my mind goes blank,but only for point two seconds.I push him back.

"I'm with someone."I tell him.

"I know,I'm right here."He smirks.

"That's not what I meant."I state.

"He's probably an ass."He says.

I pin him down and I end up on top of him.I could hear his heart beating in his chest.It was mouthwatering.It was killing me.I bite his neck and begin to drink his blood.It was so warm and soothing.His screams are dulled out.I drink until there's nothing left.And there's only silence.

Suddenly a woman appears in the doorway and she screams.The frenzy inside me pushes me towards her and I drink her blood.I look at the horror scene in front of me.It was my worst fear.

I was a monster.

A/N:Guess what?Another update!!Yay!!So what do you think about the whole Kenna going off the rails thing?I like it because it's fun to write.Don't forget to vote and comment. Bye! ✌️✌