Bella's Birthday

Kenna POV:
Today was Bella's eighteenth birthday. It's been four months since I last saw anyone besides Jasper and Carlisle.I was excited,yet nervous.My mind was racing.

Will she look different?

Will I scare her?

What if I can't control myself?

But Jasper promised me that he would never let anything happen.So I trusted him.I look in the mirror.I had on a maroon dress and brown boots. Since I am officially a Cullen now I get to dress like one.Jasper kisses my neck.

"Hey."He smiles.

"Hey."I copy and he laughs."Are you sure?"

"I'm positive."He assures me and I turn around.His hands caress my cheeks and an electric shock shoots through me."I love you."

"I love you."I say and put my lips on his.As a vampire this feeling was more than perfect.But then he pulls back.

"We should get downstairs before Alice kills us."He tells me.

"Ok."I nod grabbing his hand.We walk down to where the party was and Esme pulls me into a hug.

"I missed you."She smiles.

"I missed you too."I tell her and pull back.

Thats when a strong smell hits me. Human blood.It was Bella.All of her features were much more clear than before.Her brown hair looked slightly wavy,her brown eyes looked tired like she had a nightmare,but she also looked relieved.

"Is that really you?"She asks.

"It's me."I smile and she pulls me into a hug.At first I'm hesitant,but then I very carefully wrap my arms around her."I missed you."

"I missed you too."She tells me.

"How's Charlie?"I ask.

"He's grieving."She states.

I feel my stomach tighten.I knew what that meant.Charlie always told me how I looked a lot like Grandma Swan.Then we hear a flash from behind us.Alice took a picture.

"I found it in your bag,I hope you don't mind."Alice tells Bella.

She just shrugs and Alice gets a picture of Bella and Edward.I then hand her my present to her.It was a necklace that said 'I Told You So'.

"Wow,now I have it in necklace form." She says and I laugh.

"I don't get it."Emmett states.

"Well that's because we didn't know each other before we came to Forks."I tell him."Growing up I always liked being right so whenever I was I would get Bella something that said 'I Told You So'."

"I love it."Bella smiles.

"This is from Carlisle and Esme."Alice says handing Bella a small box.

"Just a little something to brighten your day."Carlisle states.

"You've been looking a little pale lately."Esme adds.

Bella begins to open it when she gets a paper cut.A drop of her blood falls on the ground and I feel my throat burn.I tried to push back the hunger, but it was too strong.Thats when everything went to hell.