Date With Jasper

Kenna POV:
I try to sit still as Alice finishes up my hair.She insisted on doing my hair, makeup,and outfit for me and Jasper's date.Even though I resisted, Alice can be really persuasive when she wants to.

"There,all done."She smiles.

My hair was in tight curls,I had smokey eyes and red lips,a royal blue dress,and black heels.I didn't want to admit it,but Alice did a really good job.

"Thanks."I say standing up.

She just smiles and skips out of the room.I didn't get why she got me all dressed up seeing as we'll be running through the woods,but whatever.I didn't mind that much.I walk out to the main room and Jasper's eyes go wide. He quickly regains himself and kisses my cheek.

"You look amazing."He smiles.

"Thanks,but you can thank Alice for that."I tell him.

"Ready to go?"He asks.

"Are you?"I question.

"Yes."He states.

"Then let's go."I smirk."Race you."

I immediately speed off into the woods. It doesn't take long for Jasper to take off after me.I go down the path to the mountains.I stop when we reach them.

"How long did it take to find this place?"He asks.

"I was bored so not long."I shrug. "Come on,sit with me and watch the sunset."

We sit down and watch as the sun begins to set.Our skin glows as the clouds move away from the sun.I lean into Jasper's chest.The sun reminds me of my sister.It was her favorite thing in the world,besides me of course.

"What are you thinking about?"He asks.

"I miss her."I tell him."I miss being in Forks,I miss being able to eat all junk food possible,I miss everything."

"It will get better."He assures me.

"It doesn't feel like it."I state.

"It will,I promise."He says and kisses my forehead.

But then he kiss my lips and it turns into a small make out session.I pull back after a minute.

"Are you trying to distract me?"I question.

"Maybe."He smirks.

Man,how I love that smirk of his.

"Well I have a better idea."I tell him standing up.

"And that would be.."He starts.

"Trust me."I state.

"I do."He says standing up."Now what is your surprise?"

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you."I remind him."Hold on a second." I take off my heels and throw them at least fifty yards away."There, much better. Now follow me."

I start running yards a waterfall I found earlier during my solo run through the woods.

"How long were you out here?"He questions.

"What can I say,I like nature."I tell him."So,wanna go for a swim?"

"In the middle of winter?"He asks.

"We're vampires,remember?Temperature doesn't bother us."I remind him.I take off all of my clothes and dive inn the water.I go above to see Jasper right behind me."Look who joined me after all."

"Did you ever doubt I would?"He questions.

"Nope."I smile and wrap my arms around his neck."I love you."

"I love you."He smiles and dunks us underwater where we have some fun.

A/N:An update!!Yay!!I feel proud. Anyways,I would like to thank every one of my readers since I don't update as much as I would like.But I do update and that the main thing.I would also like to give a shoutout to _ANIME_Nerd_ for leaving a sweet message.I am so glad that you're liking this book so far.I hope that doesn't change.So don't forget to vote and comment.Bye!! ✌️✌