Being Mopey

Kenna POV:
It was white,not green.It was snowing, not raining.This wasn't home,it just wasn't.I miss the green that covered basically everything in sight, the small town life,all of it.

But there's nothing I can do about that now.I was a vampire,and I would forever be a carefree sixteen year old girl.I'm frozen.

"Kenna,Kenna."

I snap out of my trance.Jasper was looking at me with a large amount of worry.

"What?"I ask.

"Everyone's going out for a run."He says."Are you coming?"

"No,I'm good."I tell him.

"Are you sure?"He questions.

"I said I'm good."I state.

"Ok,we won't be gone long."He says and walks out.

Ever since we left Forks,except for Edward since he claimed that he needed to be alone,I've stayed inside our house in Alaska that Esme had decorated.It was beautiful as always and was just down the road from the Denali's.I haven't met them yet but from what I heard they were nice.

But I needed to hunt soon,it's been weeks since I last hunted.My throat started to burn just thinking about it.I grab my coat,even if I didn't really need it,and run through the woods.

Far, far away.There was no humans this far in the woods,all I could smell was elk.I drink from about five,man.I didn't realize how thirsty I really was.

I run to the edge of the woods to find a bunch of mountains.It only takes me a couple minutes to get to the top.There was nothing to describe this.Well.. maybe two words. Stunningly perfect.

After about two hours of staring at the view I run back down.I decide to take my time and just walk back.Now that I think about it,the snow wasn't that bad. At least it wasn't cold to the touch for me,that's what bothered me when I was human.How cold the snow was,it was practically my worst enemy.But now I didn't have to worry about that.I start to walk back to the house and Jasper rushes over to me.

"Oh my god,I've been so worried.Alice had a vision that were in the woods and I was afraid that..you left."He tells me looking sad at the end.

It hurt me seeing him like that.I loved him,I wanted him to be happy.And my moping wasn't helping anything.I needed to suck it up and move on with my life.

"I'm sorry,I needed some air.Do you forgive me?"I ask.

"Always."He smiles and places a kiss on my lips.Electricity shoots through me.I pull back."What?"

"Nothing."I state.I listen into the house,but don't hear anything."Where is everyone else?"

"Still running,why?"He questions.

"Because we can do this."I tell him.

I place my lips on his,but more roughly this time.He kisses me back with the same amount of roughness.I wrap my arms around his neck and he speeds us to our room.He stares at me adoringly.

"Are you sure?"He asks.

"Defiantly."I smile."I've waited way too long for this."

He smiles and my lips are back on his. Someway along the line our clothes get ripped off and some of the furniture gets broken.It was more than I ever imagined.I don't know how it could get any better.That's when I start to hear voices.The family was back.

"Should we stop?"I ask.

"No."He whispers is about to kiss me when there's a loud knock on the door.

"If you guys don't knock it off I'm going to come in there."A voice booms.

Emmett.

I sigh and get up unwilling.Emmett sure could be a pain in the ass.I put on the clothes while Jasper just lays on the bed.

"Are you getting up or not?"I question.

"Not."He smirks and I roll my eyes.

"I have an idea.How about later me and you go to this place that I found while I was out earlier.Its amazing."I tell him.

"Deal."He smiles.

"Good,now go get dressed."I state.

"Yes mam."He smiles in his southern accent.

I laugh.Jasper was sure..something.

A/N:Hey guys,it's me,and I finally have an update!!!Yay!! Sorry it took a while,things just got crazy with the holidays because all of the parties were at my house this year!!But now I'm back and ready to update!!So what do you of Kenna as a vampire?Is she handling this well??I guess we won't know unless I update soon.. And I will!!So don't forget to vote and comment and all of that good stuff!!Bye!!!!!!!✌️✌