Chapter 28 part II

Sara continued crying until someone gently placed their hand on her shoulder. She looked up to see Persephone smiling sadly at her, her own eyes were wet with unshed tears.
Sara smiled sadly before looking back at Jason.

"He looks peaceful.." She murmured.

Persephone sighed and knelt beside her, she stroked Jason's cheek. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she kissed him on the forehead.

"You love him." She stated.

Sara frowned as she looked at her, "I....I don't know..."

"You loved him before he left and you still love him now. He has done terrible things, but even your father sees the good in him. He loves you, he may not understand what he feels for you yet, but it's definitely love."

"All he needs is a chance to at least redeem himself." Persephone sighed.

Sara looked back at him. "He already did."

Persephone smiled at her before placing her hand over his heart. Green light surrounded it before it went into his chest.

Sara frowned at her, confusion swimming in her eyes. Persephone only winked at her, smiling.

Sara snapped her attention to Jason as he took a shaky breath. Her eyes widened with disbelief, she looked back at Persephone.

"Even though I am the goddess of spring and Queen of the underworld, I can still bring a few back to life. Not really my job, but who cares." She shrugged.

Sara gaped at her, "Wait, so he's..."

"He's a skin-walker with special abilities that he never uses. Iris uses her's though and is quite good at it."

Jason stirred a bit, he groaned in pain as he turned on to his side. Sara looked back down at him and smiled.

"I love him." She whispered.

Persephone grinned, "Protect him, love him, save him. He needs to heal and so do you. From the trauma of the last month. It'll take time, but just like how Rosalie healed your father and he healed her, you two will do the same."

Sara smiled at Persephone before looking back down as Jason's eyes fluttered open. He slowly looked up at Sara, his eyes wide and tired.

Sara smiled, "Hey."

He frowned, "H-hey."

She leaned down and kissed him on the lips, not caring about anything else. Jason was stunned for a little bit before he kissed her back. When they parted he had tears in his eyes.

"I-I s-sorry for what I-I did." He whispered before taking a shaky breath.

"There's no excuse for me. Wh-what I d-did was wrong and d-disgusting...I-I'm so sorry. I-I know sorry d-doesn't fix th-the scars but I-I'll try to m-make it u-up to you."

Sara ran her fingers through his hair, she thought over her decision. He has abused her, had taken advantage of her, but then he sacrificed his life for her father's life. She smiled, he had already made it up to her.

"I forgive you."

A/N: Didn't you guys learn anything from Dimitri's death? I never keep the favorite characters dead forever ;)