Chapter 21

Sage and Sara collapsed on their beds in the hotel, both of them thinking over what Persephone had told them.

They ended up finding out where Jason was keeping Dimitri, since he still kept in touch with his aunt. They were going to have to plan something in order to save their father. Sage knew it wasn't going to be easy, the whole place was heavily guarded by multiple skin-walkers.

"I can't believe Jason went through all of that." Sara whispered.

"And he fucking abuses me! When I see him again I am so chopping his dick off."

Sage raised an eyebrow at her sister, "You're too much of a prude to do that."

"I am not!"

They sat in silence before Sara thought of something.

"Hey, did he rape me or not? I mean, I willingly teased him and...did it. He just....didn't exactly wait until I was...uh...completely...you know."

Sage frowned, "When he was entering, did you say no?"

"No, I thought the pain was natural because I was a virgin."

"At any point did you say no?"

"No. I mean, when I told him I would earlier that day, I didn't want to. But when he touched me there...."

"You got excited?"

"Yes." Sara states with a blush. "He was just too...rough. I'm not like that. I like gentle....not pissed off horny dog."

"Then, technically, no. He didn't."

Sara was silent again, "I mean, I did yell at him to stop towards the end, but he kept on going until I started to scream. He jumped off of me like I burnt him."

"Okay, then in a way...yes, he did rape you. You yelled stop and he kept going until you were screaming. I believe that's called date rape."

"Oh."

Sara sighed and turned onto her side, her mind filled with thoughts of how her so called relationship was with Jason.

That night, when he raped her, he refused to touch her after she had screamed. He mumbled something about being just like "them". He had even slept on the floor that night.

He has some serious issues. She thought to herself.

She shook her head and curled up under her sheets, drifting into the welcoming darkness.

Sage sat in her bed and watched over her sister, frowning at the obvious stress on her sister's face. She had mixed feelings about Jason. She loathed him for what he did to Sara, but felt bad for him at the same time. She couldn't believe a pack had actually done that to someone that was so young. It disgusted her.

She sighed and slipped under her sheets, already forming a plan to make sure nothing like that happens again.

Slavery is the most disgusting thing she had ever heard of.