Chapter 15

Jason walked through the dark hall, running his hand through his hair. His spy in the infirmary told him about Sara finding her true mate. He was shocked he felt jealous, Sara was nothing to him. She still isn't. He shook his head, he has all his females here. He didn't need another female to pleasure him.

He stopped in front of the cell, he hesitated before opening the door. Sitting all the way at the back was Dimitri. His shirt was now torn apart, his chest was covered in blood and wounds, his hands and feet had chains around them, and he had a medal collar on his neck that was chained to the stone wall. He took extra care in making sure Dimitri wouldn't be able to move and kill him.

He stepped into the cell and knelt before the exhausted king.

"Hello, Demetrius." He sneered.

Dimitri slowly looked up, Jason flinched a little at anger in them. But he could also see defeat, he knew he was beaten.

"How are you feeling? Not good I'm assuming." Jason continued to mock.

Dimitri swallowed, "What the fuck do you want now?"

"Tsk tsk, such a dirty mouth." Jason smirked. "I just came here to tell you some shocking news I've heard."

"And that is?"

"You know how I have my little spy in the kingdom, well, the infirmary? Well, she heard from another nurse that the Queen is pregnant again."

Dimitri's eyes widened, "Please, don't harm her!"

"Oh, don't you worry. I'm not going to touch your precious mate and unborn baby. I'm more into your daughter, Sage. She's running the kingdom well, just like you did. Unfortunately, that means it's become harder for us to find a weakness." Jason sighed.

Dimitri glared at him, "Leave my family alone. Isn't me you wanted?"

"Well, yes, we thought having you would weaken the kingdom. However, Sage is quite the strong woman. Planning a war is quite a tricky task."

"What the hell do you mutts want anyway? All these years we've been nothing but kind to you!" He spat.

Jason raised an eyebrow, "Isn't it obvious? We want power. We want more land that you wouldn't grant us."

"I was willing to give you land."

"But not enough land."

Dimitri growled lowly and yanked at the chains, but the silver in them burned him. He let out a grunt of pain before collapsing against the wall again.

Jason laughed, "Relax, Alpha Black."

"You bastard." Dimitri spat.

"Thank you."

Jason sighed as he sat down in the center of the cell. He thought for a second before smirking.

"I know how to shake that kingdom up even more." He chuckled.