Chapter 10

"Thanks General" Shadow thanked the general and hung up. "Are we there yet ?" Charmee asked as he started to get tired. "Don't worry, we're almost there" Rouge replied, taking the lead. "We'll be safe there, right Miss Rouge ?" Cream asked as she hugged Cheese. "Hopefully ..." Rouge muttered. Silver hmmed. "Hey does anyone hear a beeping sound ?" Silver asked. "Beeping sound ? What beeping sound ?" Tails asked. "Hmm, maybe I'm just hearing things ..." Silver muttered.

_- Somewhere ....-_

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!" A shout was heard. Inside a very messy room, there you see a bald man with an abnormally large mustache covered with his own blood and large, several bruises. He coughed up some blood as the enemy laughed like a maniac. [Yandere-chan's laugh] "So~ Doctor Eggman ... Are you convinced ?" The devil giggled. "I mean, c'mon it's pretty obvious. You've been wanting Sonic dead for a while now, right ? That's why you make so may robots to attack him." The doctor struggled to speak because of all the wounds he got but eventually spoke. "Urgh ... I-I may b-be ... *cough* a m-mad and e-evil scient-tist ... *cough* *cough* but ... I ... am no ... *COUGH* killer ..." The doctor weakly glared. The smirk on the hedgehog's face turned into a deep scowl. She I slowly walked towards the poor man, raising her Piko Piko Hammer, attempting to hit him once more. "W-what happened ... t-to you, Rose ?" Eggman asked, sadly. Amy stopped and looked at him. "Excuse me ?" She said in a harsh and cold manner. "Y-you may have been ... annoying those times ... B-but-urgh ... You were very cheerful ... caring ... innocent ..." Eggman pointed out. "People change, idiot !" Amy gritted her teeth. "Yes ... i-indeed. But most change for the better." Eggman answered. Amy stood there and thought about what the human sized egg just said. A few seconds later, she smiled.

"ACK!!" Eggman screamed in pain as he got another hit from Amy's hammer. "Don't lecture me about changing" Amy said, coldly. "Especially if you yourself haven't 'changed for the better'" She said, mocking his words. "Y-yes ... I know ... b-but my c-case ... is ... different ..." Eggman managed to say as held his bleeding face. "Different ? Hmph ! How ?" Amy crossed her arms. "L-let's just say ... one of my experiments back in the days ... blew up on my face ..." Eggman looked down. "What ? Ugh! Never mind! I don't have time for this" Amy rolled her eyes. "No, choose. Help ? or ..." She raises her really bloody hammer. "... Die ?" Amy said, having yet another dark aura. The scientist didn't  want to do it, he was a mad scientist not a murderer! But his fears of not getting to live afterwards took over and made him choose a selfish decision.

Amy's P.O.V.

"Fine ... I will help you." Eggman grumbled. I smirked. "That's what I thought ..." I said as I  dropped my hammer. "You better help ... or else..." I threatened. "I'm sure you have robots to heal your wounds. Heads up for my calls." I said, walking away. The doctor sighed. He reached for a remote that was fortunately just a few inches away from him and pressed the button. Later on, a few robots came in, with first aid kits.

As I  was walking in the forest, finding my way back to her home, I was on my phone looking on a map. "It is a good thing you haven't found that tracker I installed on your underwear ..." I giggled. "So G.U.N. HQ huh ?" I muttered, before tapping the home button on my phone. I stopped and starred at my wallpaper.

 I stopped and starred at my wallpaper