CHAPTER 1

I feel like I failed chapter 1 ... so ... Here is the REAL chapter 1. Hope you guyz like it :)
- - - - -
- - - -
- - -
- -
-

_-Somewhere ...-_

" ... what ?"

A female voice said over her phone.

'I'm sorry, I guess we weren't really meant to be ...'

A male voice replied on the other line.

"but ... I love you ... I LOVE YOU SILVER !"

The female shouted with a hint of pain in her voice.

'I did too ... Thank you for loving me but ... I'm kind of in love with someone else now ... Please understand.'

"BUT SILVER-"

'I'm sorry.'

-click-

Silver ended the call.

The female hedgehog cried and cried.

'Why ? What did I do wrong ?'

_-SxS House-_

Sonic and Shadow relaxing were on their bed for they are exhausted.

Yes, they have been exhausted for the past months because of their jobs. Shadow doing missions for G.U.N. and Sonic got a job at a flower shop.

Today is actually a special day for the two hedgies. Tonight, there will be a party and, of course, their friends will be there.

For now, they are just cuddling on the bed, enjoying their time together.

What was so special about this day ? It was their 3rd Anniversary.
- - - - -

- - - -

- - -

- -

-

Shadow:" Sonic ? "

Sonic:" Hmm ? "

Shadow:" Do you ... nevermind. "

Sonic:" What is it ? "

Shadow:*blush* " I-It's nothing ... "

Sonic:" Tell me ... " *puppy eyes*

Shadow:" ... " *sigh* " ... Do you ... Do you remember how we got together ? "

Sonic: *blush* " Y-Yes ... "

Shadow:" Umm ... Well ... I was wondering if ... maybe you could ... wear it again ? "

Sonic:" ... Why ? "

Shadow:" You look really cute when you wear it ... Please ? "

Sonic:" I don't wanna ... "

Shadow:" Please ? ... Pleeeeaaaaasse ? "

Sonic:*pout* " Fine ... "

Shadow: *smirk* " I love you veeeeery much~ "

Sonic: *blush* *mutter* " I love you too ... "

Sonic stood up and took a paper bag that was hidden at the back of the closet and went to the bathroom to change.

After a few minutes, Sonic came out of the bathroom wearing the same Maid costume Shadow gave him 3 years ago.

Shadow blushed at the sight of Sonic wearing the costume. Later on, he smirked. Sonic blushed when he saw that smirk. It was the same one when Sonic wore the costume for the first time.